Hello!
I've been a student of the company (or companies) of Robert Allen, and they invited me to a workshop that is coming up this coming Thursday 24th in San Jose, California.
It's 3-day long 9 hours each day. And it's free.
They would teach me how to create wealth and make between $10,000 and $30,000 in the next 90 days, and they give me free tools to invest in real estate, and they already sent me a book of him for free. They were gonna send me Multiple Streams of Income, but since I already had it, they sent me Multiple Streams of Internet Income.
The bad thing is that I live in Fresno, which is 3 or 4 hours away, and I don't have any friends MOTIVATED in being rich so they don't wanna go, and I don't have a car neither.
You think this event is worthy to go by myself to a city where I never been before, that is like 4 hours away, without a car and having to pay for a hotel or motel??
Thank you
I've been a student of the company (or companies) of Robert Allen, and they invited me to a workshop that is coming up this coming Thursday 24th in San Jose, California.
It's 3-day long 9 hours each day. And it's free.
They would teach me how to create wealth and make between $10,000 and $30,000 in the next 90 days, and they give me free tools to invest in real estate, and they already sent me a book of him for free. They were gonna send me Multiple Streams of Income, but since I already had it, they sent me Multiple Streams of Internet Income.
The bad thing is that I live in Fresno, which is 3 or 4 hours away, and I don't have any friends MOTIVATED in being rich so they don't wanna go, and I don't have a car neither.
You think this event is worthy to go by myself to a city where I never been before, that is like 4 hours away, without a car and having to pay for a hotel or motel??
Thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
