The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Road To $1B Hedge Fund

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
I've finally launched a business that is successfully making me Fastlane money and is scalable.

I affiliate market for a Fully Automated Trading Bot that generates investors 20% ROI per month in the Cryptocurrency space. It hasn't once failed to deliver 20% ROI since it launched 9 months ago. (Before anyone calls scam, it's not. Hence why I've even signed up multiple private equity firms that have done massive due diligence).

Note - This is NOT an MLM. Just a one-level referral program.

This is all done under my own brand, so people who visit my site see solely my brand (I tell them about the actual product during consultation).

Below are results within the past 2 months since launch!

• 50 affiliates signed up
  • 25 affiliates who have invested (inc. whale accounts and a couple of funds)
  • $200,000 raised (I get a residual 5% of their profits from the bot)
  • $500 per week in passive income (residual affiliate profits)
My short term goal is to get to $2,000 per week in passive income via getting more investors and getting my current investors to invest more.

My 2 long term 2019 Goals are the following:

1) My Own Bot - Create my own similar trading bot and do a Private (Institution-Only) ICO out of it and market it just to Institutions.

2) Hedge Fund - Ultimately create a Hedge Fund via my current investor community and diversify into giving my investor community more high ROI opportunities. Creating a scalable community, brand, and platform out of it. Ultimately, I can launch a hedge fund out of the brand.

---

This thread will be my progress thread on the above goals and how I progress.

Hope to receive some great advice on the journey and share it with you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
You really think that a "fully automated bot" is your ticket to the big times?

I would be worried about throwing all my eggs into that basket...

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
That is nearly an 800% annual return.

If you put in a mere $10,000 you will have a smidgeon under $600 million in 5 years time. (Or not as the case may very well be)

No need to waste your time and efforts on paltry affiliates, setting up your own bot or starting a Hedge Fund.

Dan

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
You really think that a "fully automated bot" is your ticket to the big times?

I would be worried about throwing all my eggs into that basket...

What?

I'm marketing for a fully automated bot, yes. And making $500 a week in passive income from affiliate profits, yes. Now planning to scale this into a platform where I can offer a diverse range of products to my clients.

Therefore, I'm confused by what you mean by throwing all my eggs into 1 basket as I'm doing the opposite of that.

And yes, this "fully automated bot" is actually producing the 20% per month returns for tens of thousands of investors as we speak (And it has done so since March). Myself included.

That is nearly an 800% annual return.

If you put in a mere $10,000 you will have a smidgeon under $600 million in 5 years time. (Or not as the case may very well be)

No need to waste your time and efforts on paltry affiliates, setting up your own bot or starting a Hedge Fund.

Dan

Hi Dan, thanks for your feedback. I highly doubt this bot will be forever make 20% per month for the next 60 months as the returns will diminish over time due to macro environmental factors that I'm aware of.

That's why I'm using it as a vehicle to create a community, brand, and platform.

Hence, mentioning that I'm interested in diversifying with new investment products for my clientele.

---

I'm now sending out Weekly Newsletters.

Next, I'll create a Blog + Private Online Group.

Thus, I'll introduce new investment products for them to invest in as well.

Heck, they can even invest at seed-stage if I want to create my own bot platform.

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
20% ROI Per Month , sounds pretty insane.

Which bot is it ?

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
20% ROI Per Month , sounds pretty insane.

Which bot is it ?

Hey mate, I don't want to advertise it on the Forum as I created this thread more for a progress thread.

But happy to DM you the bot details anyways privately.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I've finally launched a business that is successfully making me Fastlane money and is scalable.

I affiliate market for a Fully Automated Trading Bot that generates investors 20% ROI per month in the Cryptocurrency space. It hasn't once failed to deliver 20% ROI since it launched 9 months ago. (Before anyone calls scam, it's not. Hence why I've even signed up multiple private equity firms that have done massive due diligence).

Note - This is NOT an MLM. Just a one-level referral program.

This is all done under my own brand, so people who visit my site see solely my brand (I tell them about the actual product during consultation).

Below are results within the past 2 months since launch!

• 50 affiliates signed up
  • 25 affiliates who have invested (inc. whale accounts and a couple of funds)
  • $200,000 raised (I get a residual 5% of their profits from the bot)
  • $500 per week in passive income (residual affiliate profits)
My short term goal is to get to $2,000 per week in passive income via getting more investors and getting my current investors to invest more.

My 2 long term 2019 Goals are the following:

1) My Own Bot - Create my own similar trading bot and do a Private (Institution-Only) ICO out of it and market it just to Institutions.

2) Hedge Fund - Ultimately create a Hedge Fund via my current investor community and diversify into giving my investor community more high ROI opportunities. Creating a scalable community, brand, and platform out of it. Ultimately, I can launch a hedge fund out of the brand.

---

This thread will be my progress thread on the above goals and how I progress.

Hope to receive some great advice on the journey and share it with you all!

Here's a question. If this is scaleable and performs every time with 100% results, why wouldn't you go to a bank, get a million dollars, and replicate it hundreds of times over yourself? Why concentrate on affiliate marketing?

Answer? Because there is no investment in the history of investments that is infinitely scalable with guaranteed 20% ROI, especially in Cryptocurrency.

JG17

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Oct 22, 2018
London, UK
I really struggle to see many investors with serious $, which you will need plenty of over a long period of time to raise $1bn, investing into a new hedge fund based on your brand and a Crypto trading bot you're advertising. Their money will be going to fund managers you've never heard of run by a group of very experienced investment managers with MBAs and a proven history of delivering double digit returns over long periods. And I doubt you'd be able to persuade many of these people to get on board with your hedge fund if you have no experience in this field to bring to the table, they will just start on their own. I see it all the time.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Here's a question. If this is scaleable and performs every time with 100% results, why wouldn't you go to a bank, get a million dollars, and replicate it hundreds of times over yourself? Why concentrate on affiliate marketing?

Answer? Because there is no investment in the history of investments that is infinitely scalable with guaranteed 20% ROI, especially in Cryptocurrency.

I'm in my early 20's with no assets to my name to be able to secure a $1M loan. And yes, I've invested a substantial amount of capital (substantial for me) into it as well.

Out of the other thousands of investors worldwide, there are lots with $3M accounts, $5M accounts, etc that I have seen and personally know.

I never guaranteed monthly 20% ROI, I merely stated that over the past 9 months it has always been that ROI since it launched (historicals).

Also, as I said above in the previous post - 20% a month won't last forever and the returns will slowly diminish over time (due to the bot's trading style of how it makes its profits).

My goal is to generate a base of investors out of this, turn it into a community/platform that I can leverage from, and diversify into providing them with more value in the form of new products/services in the future.

Not just rely on this one product and expect it to be 20% a month forever.

Planning long-term.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I'm in my early 20's with no assets to my name to be able to secure a $1M loan. And yes, I've invested a substantial amount of capital (substantial for me) into it as well.

Out of the other thousands of investors worldwide, there are lots with $3M accounts, $5M accounts, etc that I have seen and personally know.

I never guaranteed monthly 20% ROI, I merely stated that over the past 9 months it has always been that ROI since it launched (historicals).

Also, as I said above in the previous post - 20% a month won't last forever and the returns will slowly diminish over time (due to the bot's trading style of how it makes its profits).

My goal is to generate a base of investors out of this, turn it into a community/platform that I can leverage from, and diversify into providing them with more value in the form of new products/services in the future.

Not just rely on this one product and expect it to be 20% a month forever.

Planning long-term.

If it does indeed work I think you are going in the exact wrong direction.
Mass marketing a competitive trading edge removes that edge.

Find a handful of big investors and take a percentage (and keep it hush).

FinTech

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 14, 2018
I really struggle to see many investors with serious $, which you will need plenty of over a long period of time to raise $1bn, investing into a new hedge fund based on your brand and a Crypto trading bot you're advertising. Their money will be going to fund managers you've never heard of run by a group of very experienced investment managers with MBAs and a proven history of delivering double digit returns over long periods. And I doubt you'd be able to persuade many of these people to get on board with your hedge fund if you have no experience in this field to bring to the table, they will just start on their own. I see it all the time.
Ok first MBA's are worthless especially if they are "traders". They need to stick to investment banking.

Also the returns aren't that crazy for trading, but the problem is all trades have a theta decay. How long that is no one knows but typically it's 6-18months. That is why the people who built this bot are more important than the bot because the market will change or the arbitrage will get sniffed out but the millions of other smart guys playing in this sandbox.

Like why people bet on the jockey not the horse in business. Same with trading strategies.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
If it does indeed work I think you are going in the exact wrong direction.
Mass marketing a competitive trading edge removes that edge.

Find a handful of big investors and take a percentage (and keep it hush).

What if the bot platform itself is already doing mass marketing? Because they have and there are 50,000 registered users in 9 months.

That's not also counting the army of affiliate marketers that are promoting this. So with or without me, the bot I'm promoting is going to be mass marketed regardless.

If you're talking about my own bot platform that I create, I am doing that by going for larger institutional investors when I create it (as a couple investors I've already signed up to this bot are in fact funds themselves).

Ok first MBA's are worthless especially if they are "traders". They need to stick to investment banking.

Also the returns aren't that crazy for trading, but the problem is all trades have a theta decay. How long that is no one knows but typically it's 6-18months. That is why the people who built this bot are more important than the bot because the market will change or the arbitrage will get sniffed out but the millions of other smart guys playing in this sandbox.

Like why people bet on the jockey not the horse in business. Same with trading strategies.

Exactly. FOREX trading can produce even higher returns than 20% a month. But I agree that all of these high returns come to an end at some point (most of the time due to macroenvironment) and I predict the same will happen for this within the next 12-24 months, slowly and slowly. I predict it will be 10% monthly average ROI in 12 months from now. And go down so fourth from there.

That's why I'm going to use this bot as a vehicle to leverage from to create a platform out of it. Just like Amazon thrived from (short-lived) physical books initially to use as their "vehicle" to create a massive platform, I will do the same with this (short lived) bot as its massive returns are expected to trickle down in the next 12-24 months.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
For some reason I am imagining that this is the person who keeps spamming youtube videos these days. Gone are the good ol' days of Tai Lopez, now it is some crypto trading platform or another.

"I made millions of dollars trading crypto. I made so many millions that I want to let you know how too. All for the low low price of..."

Jaden Jones

Igloo Builder
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 22, 2018
Canada
Lets see here...
C- nope, you didnt make the bot, nor do you control it
E- nope, im sure anyone can get the bot and do what you do
N -not really, as there are so many options out there

While im sure you would technically meet the criteria of the next 2, there is no point going further. Dont get us wrong here, its great that you have been successful, but you need to see this for what it is, and no more.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
20% compounded monthly huh?

PM me and put me down as an investor! I’ll invest $20 right away!

In about 10 years, that should net me in the ballpark of 434 billion dollars.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
First, you're affiliating for a company that created the bot.

If 20% a month is normal, why not keep it a secret and make a billion dollars in a few years?

Oh yea, because 20% a month is unlikely (or worse, a screen scam) and the REAL money is made by selling the bot to starry-eyed get-rich-quickers.

Why can't people logically think in terms of mathematics and simple human behavior which is always driven by self-interest?

Human-1: Damn! This bot I invented makes 20% month! Consistently!
Human-2: OMG, we're going to be rich! Don't tell anyone and lets get busy!
Human-1: Hold on a sec, we're going to tell EVERYONE and let EVERYONE in on it.

For this BS to work, you have to believe the above scenario.

Amazing that people do. Day after day, year after year.

is actually producing the 20% per month returns

This guy was making 20% a month too!

RANT - What I learned from being Forex scammed out of $200

I'm almost wondering if this is a screen scam. (The screen says I made 20% this week! It must be true! I just gotta keep depositing money to get access to this fabulous bot!!)

But happy to DM you the bot details anyways privately.

Anyone in this thread, I implore you -- this is a PROGRESS THREAD -- if it turns into any solicitation, either HERE or via DM, the thread disappears.

IMPORTANT! - Myself, Nor the Forum Is Responsible... (Required Reading)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I will do the same with this (short lived) bot as its massive returns are expected to trickle down in the next 12-24 months.

Year One
Jan $10,000
Feb $12,000
Mar $14,400
Apr $17,280
May $20.736
Jun $24,883
Jul $29,859
Aug $35,831
Sep $42,998
Oct $51,597
Nov $61,917
Dec $74,300

Dec the next year - $662,473

Any chance of an extra month or two in there so I can get to a million before it starts to trickle down?

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

Without ever having met you, you strike me as a genuine guy, however your story reminds me of the first sales job I ever got. I was wet behind the ears and I believed every single word of the pitch.

I sold like crazy, I became a superstar (in my own mind), then one day I found out that the story was complete bull and in fact I'd been ripping people off. I was devastated, my figures crashed and I left wondering what happened.

The thing is, crypto has been in the toilet for the last 9 months, definitely for the last 5. Maybe the bot is part of the whole ETF short hullabaloo, however I find it very difficult to believe that a trading bot making that much money would:

a) sustain 50,000 people without completely screwing up the ROI

b) be rented out to people for peanuts instead of the owners just making crazy bank.

I mean just $10,000 invested 9 short months ago would today be $51,597.79.

I don't care what universe your from, those are phenomenal returns in a depressed market.

If I had that bot, I would test it, then I would show a select few people, to raise some money, and then I would sell practically all my possessions, knowing that I would be loaded within a year.

PLUS!!!!

If the bot is returning 20% for investors, it must be returning even more for the owners, as they are clearly taking a commission.

This just reeks of really strong horse manure, or is it donkey dung?

No, it's definitely the excrement of bulls.

I'm thinking return of the Mad(off).

If you're part of the scam, shame on you. If you're not, RUN FOR THE HILLS! Before you find yourself in a Federal jail. Remember big time financial criminals get longer sentences than most murderers.

You asked for advice, and that's mine.

Last edited:

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
#landfill

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Will this actually give you enough experience to start a hedge fund. Doesn't sound like it. I understand you have hope and aspirations but noone is going to own a 20% machine and share it.Would you, especially if they give you 20% how much are they taking as fees? Sorry mate but sounds like a Ponzi scheme.
If it's legit good luck.

Dramolion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Apr 13, 2018
Why do you want to make your own bot ?
Do you think you can make it just as profitable as the one you're selling ??
Maybe keep doing what you're doing (selling bots) and test other bots for if/when your current bot's yield declines, this should also put you in place to establish a hedgefund.

Also, why would your bot need an ICO ? Had the bot you're selling an ICO ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.