Hi,
I am Process. The reason I chose this username is that I have been trying lot's and lot's of ventures the last 9 months.(like a guy who swings wild haymakers since he is fed up with being screwed with by delusional people in charge of him)
Some examples are web designing, computer repair, copywriting for my niche site, promoting affiliate offers with PPC traffic, buying and selling off of Craigslist, selling onsite SEO freelancing, and many more.
I've made some money, but nothing to write home about.
Usually I have no issue starting things. It is that... I want to do too many things. This has resulted in me tossing aside the bird in my hand and chasing another two in the bush.
I just need to channel this all. The main problem I realized is that I haven't made anything exclusive or process based. It is time to level up.
Every night this week, I am reading TMFL and Unscripted . TMFL has already given me a lot of insight. Each day, I will focus on one to three things to implement.
The reason for joining this forum is it is more than a side hustle type of forum. Many Seo and IM forums are not really about building a business. (They are too focused on the technical stuff!) I actually found TFLF by searching and applying the thread I found by searching "cold calling forum" on Google.
My gut tells me I'm in the right place with my type of people.
I am Process. The reason I chose this username is that I have been trying lot's and lot's of ventures the last 9 months.(like a guy who swings wild haymakers since he is fed up with being screwed with by delusional people in charge of him)
Some examples are web designing, computer repair, copywriting for my niche site, promoting affiliate offers with PPC traffic, buying and selling off of Craigslist, selling onsite SEO freelancing, and many more.
I've made some money, but nothing to write home about.
Usually I have no issue starting things. It is that... I want to do too many things. This has resulted in me tossing aside the bird in my hand and chasing another two in the bush.
I just need to channel this all. The main problem I realized is that I haven't made anything exclusive or process based. It is time to level up.
Every night this week, I am reading TMFL and Unscripted . TMFL has already given me a lot of insight. Each day, I will focus on one to three things to implement.
The reason for joining this forum is it is more than a side hustle type of forum. Many Seo and IM forums are not really about building a business. (They are too focused on the technical stuff!) I actually found TFLF by searching and applying the thread I found by searching "cold calling forum" on Google.
My gut tells me I'm in the right place with my type of people.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
