The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Review my website for improvement

thinkfox

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jan 26, 2012
Hi all,

I would like to get some feedback from you all on user experience on my website below, and recommend what changes you would like to see to make the website more appealing and improve the experience? Any feedback would be welcomed.

Below is a link to the development site and this is not the official website address

http://demo.webdezyner.com/jobs[url] Thanking you in all advance Fox

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
I would make it more clear that it is for those who are offering services and also those who NEED a service.

Something like if you NEED a service enter here or click here. If you would like to OFFER a service enter here or click here

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
This is kind of a cool idea. It's like some of the professional sites, but only for construction?

I agree with PatrickP and would definitely consider making a field for "offer service" more prominent.

tincho1492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 7, 2011
Uruguay
Like it! The design is clean but would make it stand out a bit more, seems pretty empty.

Do you have any business registered? When are you thinking of launching? Please, tell us :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.