The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reverse engineering an idea

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

yashdutt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 14, 2022
India
Random thought.

You need to reverse engineer an idea and work on it
But you won't be able to identify the problems In the certain niche you wanna build a business in, if you don't dive into it and learn about it.

I want to build a digital product that solves problems in building websites and getting your business online.

So I've started python. Later I'll learn web development and then find out flaws in the existing tools for establishing your business online and build a digital product around it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wombat

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 11, 2022
Vic, AU
So I've started python. Later I'll learn web development and then find out flaws in the existing tools for establishing your business online and build a digital product around it
I'm just wondering about the ordering... that's a lot of time skill learning before you discover what needs are out there, how significant they are and how much they can and will pay to fix them.
Couldn't you find users of existing tools first and get those answers before making such a big time investment?
Hope it goes well

yashdutt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 14, 2022
India
Yes, we can do that, but I've asked people before about what problems they faced in their lives, but even if you get to know the problem, I believe you won't be able to comprehend the technology, if you're talking about an SAAS product. I want to start my journey without any major investment, So I don't want to hire anyone to make the product for me RN. Once I learn web developement, I can freelance and gather capital too for later investment.
I'm just wondering about the ordering... that's a lot of time skill learning before you discover what needs are out there, how significant they are and how much they can and will pay to fix them.
Couldn't you find users of existing tools first and get those answers before making such a big time investment?
Hope it goes well

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I want to build a digital product that solves problems in building websites and getting your business online.

There are a ton of these solutions out there, from Wix to Shopify, they are extremely code heavy and have been in the marketplace for years. Take a look at them first, because that's a lot for someone learning to code from scratch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yashdutt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 14, 2022
India
Sure, I posted a thread earlier where I said that I was just procrastinating for around 2 years. So I needed to get the execution in, so I decided to start with python.

Maybe through experience, I'll find out another business opportunity and work on that. Right now, I am focusing on building a hard skill that can prove to be worthy for my future business ventures.

Please feel free to share your opinions regarding the same.
There are a ton of these solutions out there, from Wix to Shopify, they are extremely code heavy and have been in the marketplace for years. Take a look at them first, because that's a lot for someone learning to code from scratch.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Sure, I posted a thread earlier where I said that I was just procrastinating for around 2 years. So I needed to get the execution in, so I decided to start with python.

Maybe through experience, I'll find out another business opportunity and work on that. Right now, I am focusing on building a hard skill that can prove to be worthy for my future business ventures.

Please feel free to share your opinions regarding the same.

Python is good. Try and get something simple coded as soon as possible. Coding isn't for everyone and some people never get it. Find out if its for you as soon as possible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.