What's new

Restarting for the 3rd time

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Awaken Study

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
120
Rep Bank
$770
User Power: 153%
Hi,
I first read Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted in November 2019 on Audible as I was delivering lost luggage for the airport. I hated driving in Southern California traffic but I didn't know how to change it.
I'm 27 years old and I still lack any real skills. In 2016 I started a bookkeeping business but soon became discouraged after seeing how my income was tied to my time. I knew it wasn't scalable and wouldn't make me a millionaire.
I brought 4 acres of land in May but after reading the posts on the FIRE movement and everyone's feedback on it I'm convinced I should build my business before taking that leap. I had planned on living in a tent hoping that would motivate me to actually work on my business but MJ's comments about needing $10 million to truly be financially free changed my mind. I was willing to buy a wall tent and live on $1k a month but I know that won't make me happy.
I want the luxury of being able to buy a truck (I own a 2014 Chevy Spark) that can handle the rural roads. I want a big house and garage instead of settling for a tiny home.
Right now I'm focusing on growing my affiliate income. The business fails the CENTS model but my commission is $625-$1250 for every course I sell. The skills I learn from that would transfer to my Fastlane business (I don't know what that is yet.)
I still have a lot to learn and am working on increasing my self-esteem and having a positive mindset. I purchased a home in 2015 but sold it in 2018 after falling behind on my bills and have lived with my parents since then.
Thankfully I have 2 years of expenses saved up so now I can say no to delivering luggage and focus on the business 100%.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210615-221009.webp
    Screenshot_20210615-221009.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 8
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo,
O gostv sief Nommoupeosi Getvmepi epf Aptdsoqvif op Puwincis 2019 up Eafocmi et O xet fimowisoph mutv mahhehi gus vji eosqusv. O jevif fsowoph op Tuavjisp Demoguspoe vseggod cav O fofp'v lpux jux vu djephi ov.
O'n 27 ziest umf epf O tvomm medl epz siem tlommt. Op 2016 O tvesvif e cuulliiqoph catopitt cav tuup cideni fotduasehif egvis tiioph jux nz opduni xet voif vu nz voni. O lpix ov xetp'v tdemecmi epf xuamfp'v neli ni e nommoupeosi.
O csuahjv 4 edsit ug mepf op Nez cav egvis siefoph vji qutvt up vji GOSI nuwinipv epf iwiszupi't giifcedl up ov O'n dupwopdif O tjuamf caomf nz catopitt cigusi veloph vjev mieq. O jef qmeppif up mowoph op e vipv juqoph vjev xuamf nuvowevi ni vu edvaemmz xusl up nz catopitt cav NK't dunnipvt ecuav piifoph $10 nommoup vu vsamz ci gopepdoemmz gsii djephif nz nopf. O xet xommoph vu caz e xemm vipv epf mowi up $1l e nupvj cav O lpux vjev xup'v neli ni jeqqz.
O xepv vji mayasz ug cioph ecmi vu caz e vsadl (O uxp e 2014 Djiwz Tqesl) vjev dep jepfmi vji sasem sueft. O xepv e coh juati epf hesehi optvief ug tivvmoph gus e vopz juni.
Sohjv pux O'n gudatoph up hsuxoph nz eggomoevi opduni. Vji catopitt geomt vji DIPVT nufim cav nz dunnottoup ot $625-$1250 gus iwisz duasti O timm. Vji tlommt O miesp gsun vjev xuamf vseptgis vu nz Getvmepi catopitt (O fup'v lpux xjev vjev ot ziv.)
O tvomm jewi e muv vu miesp epf en xusloph up opdsietoph nz timg-itviin epf jewoph e qutovowi nopftiv. O qasdjetif e juni op 2015 cav tumf ov op 2018 egvis gemmoph cijopf up nz commt epf jewi mowif xovj nz qesipvt topdi vjip.
Vjeplgammz O jewi 2 ziest ug iyqiptit tewif aq tu pux O dep tez pu vu fimowisoph mahhehi epf gudat up vji catopitt 100%.
Vjot ot tu hsiev Lon. Liiq qatjoph. Owi jef 5 uvjis dunnufovz catopittit uwis vji metv 6 ziest & pux (egvs 2 geomif evvinqvt) O jewi gopemmz meapdjif nz tvesvaq (Getvmepi quvipvoem gus tasi).
O cimoiwi vjev vjiti geomasit hiv zua dmutis vu xjisi xi xepv vu ci. O en 36 pux & qatjoph vu eff wemai op nz juni duapvsz & ati vji Mex ug Iggidvoup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom