The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Restarting for the 3rd time

Awaken Study

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2020
Hi,
I first read Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted in November 2019 on Audible as I was delivering lost luggage for the airport. I hated driving in Southern California traffic but I didn't know how to change it.
I'm 27 years old and I still lack any real skills. In 2016 I started a bookkeeping business but soon became discouraged after seeing how my income was tied to my time. I knew it wasn't scalable and wouldn't make me a millionaire.
I brought 4 acres of land in May but after reading the posts on the FIRE movement and everyone's feedback on it I'm convinced I should build my business before taking that leap. I had planned on living in a tent hoping that would motivate me to actually work on my business but MJ's comments about needing $10 million to truly be financially free changed my mind. I was willing to buy a wall tent and live on $1k a month but I know that won't make me happy.
I want the luxury of being able to buy a truck (I own a 2014 Chevy Spark) that can handle the rural roads. I want a big house and garage instead of settling for a tiny home.
Right now I'm focusing on growing my affiliate income. The business fails the CENTS model but my commission is $625-$1250 for every course I sell. The skills I learn from that would transfer to my Fastlane business (I don't know what that is yet.)
I still have a lot to learn and am working on increasing my self-esteem and having a positive mindset. I purchased a home in 2015 but sold it in 2018 after falling behind on my bills and have lived with my parents since then.
Thankfully I have 2 years of expenses saved up so now I can say no to delivering luggage and focus on the business 100%.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615-221009.png
    Screenshot_20210615-221009.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 8

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 24, 2021
Hi,
I first read Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted in November 2019 on Audible as I was delivering lost luggage for the airport. I hated driving in Southern California traffic but I didn't know how to change it.
I'm 27 years old and I still lack any real skills. In 2016 I started a bookkeeping business but soon became discouraged after seeing how my income was tied to my time. I knew it wasn't scalable and wouldn't make me a millionaire.
I brought 4 acres of land in May but after reading the posts on the FIRE movement and everyone's feedback on it I'm convinced I should build my business before taking that leap. I had planned on living in a tent hoping that would motivate me to actually work on my business but MJ's comments about needing $10 million to truly be financially free changed my mind. I was willing to buy a wall tent and live on $1k a month but I know that won't make me happy.
I want the luxury of being able to buy a truck (I own a 2014 Chevy Spark) that can handle the rural roads. I want a big house and garage instead of settling for a tiny home.
Right now I'm focusing on growing my affiliate income. The business fails the CENTS model but my commission is $625-$1250 for every course I sell. The skills I learn from that would transfer to my Fastlane business (I don't know what that is yet.)
I still have a lot to learn and am working on increasing my self-esteem and having a positive mindset. I purchased a home in 2015 but sold it in 2018 after falling behind on my bills and have lived with my parents since then.
Thankfully I have 2 years of expenses saved up so now I can say no to delivering luggage and focus on the business 100%.
This is so great Kim. Keep pushing. Ive had 5 other commodity businesses over the last 6 years & now (aftr 2 failed attempts) I have finally launched my startup (Fastlane potential for sure).
I believe that these failures get you closer to where we want to be. I am 36 now & pushing to add value in my home country & use the Law of Effection.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...