The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rereading TMF and/or Unscripted?

Taktik

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 15, 2018
Just a quick question: It is now more than a year, since I read TMF and Unscripted . Now I want to refresh my knowledge, because I have found, that the books already answer many questions I have.

But I was wondering, if both books are necessary for that. If I remember correctly, Unscripted is a deeper look at the concepts from TMF . Would just reading Unscripted be enough or am I then missing out on some important information from TMF?

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Unscripted will work just fine and can stand alone.

If you need a tune up into how import mathematics are to wealth, then the middle chapters of TMF ... "How the Rich, Really Get Rich" being most important.

Mike S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jun 25, 2019
Crestview Hills KY
Interesting: I finished reading TMF a couple of weeks ago and am now reading Unscripted , even as I'm reading this, I want to go back and reread TMF then Unscripted as there is so much valuable and insightful information that I'm afraid I'm missing something. I've been dog earing pages as I go too!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.