The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reigniting the Entrepreneurial Spark

Anything related to matters of the mind

josephsmith

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
Just posting as a mini reminder to myself to keep stoking the flames of my recovered entrepreneurial fire. Earlier this month I made an intro post while I was reading Unscripted . Since then I've finished reading and partially re-reading it. My mindset has changed back to an entrepreneurial one, and I went from having 0 ideas in a year to generating dozens just from observing my surroundings. My overall behaviour pattern changed and I began to put myself outside more frequently and coincidentally met a fastlane mentor (wealthy smart guy who retired young). We've actually hit it off and have begun working on a new fastlane venture.
In my intro thread I mentioned how I lacked purpose or meaning in life due to being financially well-off, but after reading MJ's books (and his recommended read), and talking with other fastlaners on the forum, it has helped me reignite that entrepreneurial passion. I wake up every day now with something I look forward to working on and I'd just like to share how a change in mindset can open many doors. In my opinion, Unscripted 's most powerful advice is the motivation factor. The business advice is great, but the difference between Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted is that Unscripted has an even stronger call to action. It is a mindset gamechanger, and anyone who hasn't read it it, should do so immediately.
Thanks for your time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

spreng

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 1, 2019
good luck with everything!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.