The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reigniting the flame.

Dirtcheap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 8, 2022
Greetings all. My name is Justin , a 48 year old real estate investor among other things. I have a degree in AgBusiness with a focus on Finance. I have been in the trenches (literally, was 11B2P in the USArmy from 93-97.) After the military I found myself buying a duplex with a couple of army buddies out in Oxnard CA by the ocean. Fast forward to 2006 and a couple duplex's later I met my current wife who was investing in income producing real estate, specifically multi-family property's around Southern California. Long story short her dad had been developing Multi-family buildings around California from 1965 -1989. We merged our assets after getting married and her dad acted like a mentor, correcting and accelerating our growth with regards to our portfolio of income real estate holdings.

We moved out of California just as the pandemic was taking grip. Closed the shop, sold the house, bought a ticket to the Midwest. But I am bored. My wife is bored. We have both been volunteering a lot of our time and making solid connections, but not really putting them to use. Our kids go to a good private school. We have a nice but modest house with some acres around it. A friend of mine rebuilds hotrods and really got his business going last year after buying out two competitors. Got his pilot license and flew down to me one weekend and we ended up talking shop. He mentioned he had read the "The Millionaire FastLane " and it really motivated him to get back on track and step up his business game after floundering for a few years and a bad divorce. He thoroughly recommended it. Just finished reading it Today. I see now I inadvertently put myself in the FastLane without even thinking to hard about it. No new lightbulbs went off for me, but the book does speak commonsense and puts into words what I kinda already knew,

I have a few idea's banging around in my head, I am here to start digging deep for the next idea that can motivate me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Paul Arthur

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2022
Greetings all. My name is Justin , a 48 year old real estate investor among other things. I have a degree in AgBusiness with a focus on Finance. I have been in the trenches (literally, was 11B2P in the USArmy from 93-97.) After the military I found myself buying a duplex with a couple of army buddies out in Oxnard CA by the ocean. Fast forward to 2006 and a couple duplex's later I met my current wife who was investing in income producing real estate, specifically multi-family property's around Southern California. Long story short her dad had been developing Multi-family buildings around California from 1965 -1989. We merged our assets after getting married and her dad acted like a mentor, correcting and accelerating our growth with regards to our portfolio of income real estate holdings.

We moved out of California just as the pandemic was taking grip. Closed the shop, sold the house, bought a ticket to the Midwest. But I am bored. My wife is bored. We have both been volunteering a lot of our time and making solid connections, but not really putting them to use. Our kids go to a good private school. We have a nice but modest house with some acres around it. A friend of mine rebuilds hotrods and really got his business going last year after buying out two competitors. Got his pilot license and flew down to me one weekend and we ended up talking shop. He mentioned he had read the "The Millionaire FastLane " and it really motivated him to get back on track and step up his business game after floundering for a few years and a bad divorce. He thoroughly recommended it. Just finished reading it Today. I see now I inadvertently put myself in the FastLane without even thinking to hard about it. No new lightbulbs went off for me, but the book does speak commonsense and puts into words what I kinda already knew,

I have a few idea's banging around in my head, I am here to start digging deep for the next idea that can motivate me.
Hello Justin
Do you got any advice for a 20 year old student?
I want to start a small business to gain some experience.
Greetings from Germany

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022

"I have a few idea's banging around in my head, I am here to start digging deep for the next idea that can motivate me."

Hi Justin!

Look into business idea section of this forum. Good Luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...