I just bought a domain from there and it cost $35 for 1yr????
I thought it was supposed to cost $9.99 like GoSpammy or maybe a little more(possibly $19.95 max), for fear of someone like that Kevin Ham was going to steal it, I just paid the $35 instead of seeing if I could get it at GoSpammy for $9.99. I also paid the extra $10 for "private domain" is this necessary or could I have done without this?
Just wondering b/c I just started my first of a weekly Sun brainstorming sessions for a fastlane plan and I know that once you type a possible URL into ANY search engine that it's best to register it IMMEDIATELY, otherwise it can get stolen.
I thought it was supposed to cost $9.99 like GoSpammy or maybe a little more(possibly $19.95 max), for fear of someone like that Kevin Ham was going to steal it, I just paid the $35 instead of seeing if I could get it at GoSpammy for $9.99. I also paid the extra $10 for "private domain" is this necessary or could I have done without this?
Just wondering b/c I just started my first of a weekly Sun brainstorming sessions for a fastlane plan and I know that once you type a possible URL into ANY search engine that it's best to register it IMMEDIATELY, otherwise it can get stolen.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
