Hello,
It’s me again, still somethings a little foggy in my mind.
So, my LLC is registered in the USA.
But I am UK based.
Just about to purchase USA Facebook assets.
But when it comes to the agency ad account (and other Facebook assets), I don’t know if a UK debit card is accepted. Or even a virtual one such as TransferWise/Revolut/etc…What about PayPal?
What about Stripe Issuing?
Can I have my USA Facebook assets and use a UK payment method for the ads?
Previously, I have had a problem with card being declined (NatWest visa debit card, now a Mastercard).
In another instance: We weren't able to place a temporary hold on your card. Try again or update your default payment method. If you try again, make sure your card has sufficient funds first. " It happed with my NatWest card.
When I am using an already verified US BM and agency ad account- what happens if the temporary hold isn’t successful again?
Please help!
It’s me again, still somethings a little foggy in my mind.
So, my LLC is registered in the USA.
But I am UK based.
Just about to purchase USA Facebook assets.
But when it comes to the agency ad account (and other Facebook assets), I don’t know if a UK debit card is accepted. Or even a virtual one such as TransferWise/Revolut/etc…What about PayPal?
What about Stripe Issuing?
Can I have my USA Facebook assets and use a UK payment method for the ads?
Previously, I have had a problem with card being declined (NatWest visa debit card, now a Mastercard).
In another instance: We weren't able to place a temporary hold on your card. Try again or update your default payment method. If you try again, make sure your card has sufficient funds first. " It happed with my NatWest card.
When I am using an already verified US BM and agency ad account- what happens if the temporary hold isn’t successful again?
Please help!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
