What's new

Recommended this site to family & friends!!! Here goes my intro..

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

sswift

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
98
Location
Miami
Rep Bank
$190
User Power: 7%
This is the best site on the web. I have been engulfed in these posts for a week now!

Quick introduction-

I am 21 years old. Live in Miami Fl. I am in the entertainment industry.

I went to school for Audio Technology in 2007.

I started Interning at a Recording Studio during that time, and went from intern, to assistant, to head engineer in 1 year that I was there. I also do a lot of managerial work like hiring and firing, marketing & promo, band bookings, etc.

I want more. So i am leaving the studio, got a freelance job at a promotional company on South Beach and am embarking on my entrepreneurial journey to the unknown (thanks to this site, its not going to be as murky as I had planned.)

My first step is starting my own studio. I know the in's-and-out's of a functioning studio, I know the void, I know exactly my clients wants & needs. And I know what will separate me from the competition. This will take a start up capital of $20k. I am in the process of obtaining this now.

Once I have a functioning studio, My goal is for it to run it-self. I do not plan on making my millions thru this venture, but I look at it as a watering hole for my industry. Recording/Mixing artists, web/tv based commercials, jingles, music videos, etc. While the studio sustain's it-self, I am meeting all the local talent that comes to record, and Networking with the "big-boy's" while at the south beach gig.

As soon as I make the right connections, I will sell the shit out of my product (production) .I will sign the best act's that come through the studio, get them to the right people, and this is where My sticky note on the "success stories" thread will follow....

I WILL HAVE
-A very successful talent agency
-A very successful production company
-A very successful life
-I will do this all before 25.

I absolutely love the idea behind this site! I feel now that I have posted my ambitions for all you to see, I better get them done!

Theres my introduction. If you have any suggestions, or can help in anyway, feel free to shoot me an e-mail!

-Swift
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Si: Sidunnipfif vjot tovi vu genomz & gsoipft!!! Jisi huit nz opv

Ximduni epf huuf madl xovj zuas wipvasi.
 
Si: Sidunnipfif vjot tovi vu genomz & gsoipft!!! Jisi huit nz opv

ximduni vu vji Getvmepi... vjeplt gus zuas opvsu.
 
Si: Sidunnipfif vjot tovi vu genomz & gsoipft!!! Jisi huit nz opv

Nz gostv tviq ot tvesvoph nz uxp tvafou. O lpux vji op't-epf-uav't ug e gapdvoupoph tvafou, O lpux vji wuof, O lpux iyedvmz nz dmoipvt xepvt & piift.

Tuapft moli e hsiev tvesvoph quopv -- gudat up quusmz niv piift op zuas qesvodames opfatvsz. Ximduni vu vji cuesft!
 
Si: Sidunnipfif vjot tovi vu genomz & gsoipft!!! Jisi huit nz opv

Vjeplt iwiszupi! siemmz iydovif vu ci eqesv ug vjot tovi! Vjisi esi edvaemmz qiuqmi vjev vjopl moli ni! Xuej! O emxezt pix O xet ep ipvsiqsipias, epf upi fez xuamf sap nz uxp catopitt, cav O emxezt atif voni/ "qez zuas fait" et nz iydati. ov xet puv apvom egvis siefoph upi ug zuas qutvt NK, Vjev O fidofif "jumz tjov! O duamf hu opvu catopitt gus nztimg vufez epf ci taddittgam!"

Emvjuahj, O jewi vu efnov, O xet juqoph gus tuni tqiif++ Cav O haitt O'mm katv jewi vu tvez qeslif gus pux...:getvmepi:
 
Si: Sidunnipfif vjot tovi vu genomz & gsoipft!!! Jisi huit nz opv

podi opvsu epf ovt hsiev zua jewi e e qmep vuu!
 
Si: Sidunnipfif vjot tovi vu genomz & gsoipft!!! Jisi huit nz opv

Jiz nep, vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj fsowoph e Loe :)

Quxis vu vji 21 zies umft! Vjev't exituni vjev zua jewi iyqisoipdi op zuas opfatvsz emsiefz, et ximm et e dupdsivi vonigseni zua xepv vu edjoiwi zuas huemt op.

Huuf madl!
 
Si: Sidunnipfif vjot tovi vu genomz & gsoipft!!! Jisi huit nz opv

Ns. Kujptup! Coh aq't! 21 ot vji pix 40! Epf cvx O aqhsefif vu e jzapfo, CEMMMOP! Osupodemmz, vjevt vji des O fsowi op vji siem xusmf, epf pux, et-ximm-et op vji wosvaem xusmf. zolit! huvve aqhsefi op cuvj apowistit!
 
Si: Sidunnipfif vjot tovi vu genomz & gsoipft!!! Jisi huit nz opv

Vjev xet vji jomesouat vjoph gus ni vuu! O fsowi e Loe Tqidvse op siem mogi.

Xi'wi ciip jewoph uas gostv duaqmi ug xesn fezt jisi op WE, cav O civ Gmusofe ot podi epf xesn sohjv pux!

Zua tjuamf tvesv e qsuhsitt vjsief tu xi dep emm tii jux zua'si dunoph emuph! Zua'mm hiv zuas gopepdoph.

Podi vu niiv e gimmux zuaphis fafi xovj huemt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom