Hey everyone,
one of MJs Posts inspired me to share something about me rather than only consuming the awesome content here. He reminded me that the forum only lives when we are contributing. I'm glad to found this forum through TMF .
In the next phrases I will share some articles and learnings.
@Andy Black and several others inspired me very much to fokus more on others
I can highly recommend this post on this matter.:
Learnings from 700+ PMs with fellow forum members
Another Post which deals with the ability to learn independently is also a must read:
GOLD! - A physicist's guide to learning hard things
Eventuelly I'm gonna share some book recommendations with you - maybe some will help you.
• Chris Anderson - The Long Tail
Speaks about a highly underrated income source for business and differs your view how to use the internet.
Steven R. Covey - 7 habits of highly effective people
This book is a masterpiece about self development and a book you should read several times. Also it has exercises in it which is great to really internalize the content.
Of course all of you should read MJs books but also try to really work through the Process Principles part in unscripted - this worked wonders for me! I'm still very event oriented but with this concept I'm working on it.
Now something about me. I am young 21 years old and have high ambitiouns. I am from Dresden, Germany. Since five years I dreamed to be an entrepreneur and to reach financial freedom with it and now I'm taking my first steps. Right now I'm learning to code to build a website which transfers a well known service on a website and adds some simple features which are increasing the value of the service. I am gonna update this thread when there are some bigger things happen. Right now it's just coding coding coding.
Have a great day and you will read from me.
one of MJs Posts inspired me to share something about me rather than only consuming the awesome content here. He reminded me that the forum only lives when we are contributing. I'm glad to found this forum through TMF .
In the next phrases I will share some articles and learnings.
@Andy Black and several others inspired me very much to fokus more on others
I can highly recommend this post on this matter.:
Learnings from 700+ PMs with fellow forum members
Another Post which deals with the ability to learn independently is also a must read:
GOLD! - A physicist's guide to learning hard things
Eventuelly I'm gonna share some book recommendations with you - maybe some will help you.
• Chris Anderson - The Long Tail
Speaks about a highly underrated income source for business and differs your view how to use the internet.
Steven R. Covey - 7 habits of highly effective people
This book is a masterpiece about self development and a book you should read several times. Also it has exercises in it which is great to really internalize the content.
Of course all of you should read MJs books but also try to really work through the Process Principles part in unscripted - this worked wonders for me! I'm still very event oriented but with this concept I'm working on it.
Now something about me. I am young 21 years old and have high ambitiouns. I am from Dresden, Germany. Since five years I dreamed to be an entrepreneur and to reach financial freedom with it and now I'm taking my first steps. Right now I'm learning to code to build a website which transfers a well known service on a website and adds some simple features which are increasing the value of the service. I am gonna update this thread when there are some bigger things happen. Right now it's just coding coding coding.
Have a great day and you will read from me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
