The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recession warnings on the rise

Anything related to investing, including crypto

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
There are growing warnings that the United States could fall into a new recession, even with its debt ceiling crisis finally behind it.
xmQ2BTUPrpA

More...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

davidstorm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jul 26, 2011
Ohio
The good news from our recent downturn (which for most of Main Street has pretty much felt like a recession since 2008), is that more and more Americans are questioning the slowlane and sidewalk. When things are going "well" it is easier to take it you know where from your company, boss, government, etc, because at least the money is all right. The last few years have shown many of us that the government, corporate America, etc, aren't going to help us make millions. In fact, they often try hard so that we don't get ahead.

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
News about general downturns and the overall market may be interesting to the masses, but I can assure you that entrepreneurs and investors are more focused on the performance of their businesses.

murlin99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jun 26, 2011
We never came out of the recession, its all hype to make people feel better and that is the hook. Entrepreneurs have a wide open playing field to produce and market anything that make people feel better about themselves in strained times. I am not saying you should go out and open some scam site to tell people how you can take their $50 and make them rich beyond belief, because you know it can't happen. But there are many other fields to pursue, weight loss, stop smoking, save money (which has many ideas within its self), motivational literature hell in this day and age literature about how to grow your own damn vegetable garden would probably sell because it is almost a lot art at least in the area where I live and it is a money saver though takes more work than walking into the grocery and buying whatever it is you are looking for. Though in the end people are lazy so maybe that would not sell, but its an idea none the less. Offer something that makes them feel better at a price they can afford and they will buy it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.