- Joined
- Nov 17, 2016
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 83%
Background: Grew up not financially stable, dropped out of high school, performed illegitimate activities for a few years, had a child at 20 and totally changed my world... Fastword 7 years and have a wife, 3 kids, and a skilled trade (residential and light commercial plumbing electrical heating and air, service and repair).
Alright, so this forum has completely changed the way I look at the world, from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. I just wanted to start a small business, make a few people happy (because I genuinely care for people and their loved ones and I love residential heating and air, service and repair), and maybe make a couple dollars in the process so my kids wouldn't have the worries I did when growing up.
So since joining this forum and lurking for awhile, my mindset has shifted from helping homeowners, to helping everyone (problem solving).
I look at the work I do differently everyday as in what could be done to make this more efficient, safe, or cost less. I might have finally figured out a way to simply save millions of man hours around the world. Thanks to everyone here, even if this doesn't work as I hope it will, yall are great.
Hope to join in the fast lane soon enough.
Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Alright, so this forum has completely changed the way I look at the world, from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. I just wanted to start a small business, make a few people happy (because I genuinely care for people and their loved ones and I love residential heating and air, service and repair), and maybe make a couple dollars in the process so my kids wouldn't have the worries I did when growing up.
So since joining this forum and lurking for awhile, my mindset has shifted from helping homeowners, to helping everyone (problem solving).
I look at the work I do differently everyday as in what could be done to make this more efficient, safe, or cost less. I might have finally figured out a way to simply save millions of man hours around the world. Thanks to everyone here, even if this doesn't work as I hope it will, yall are great.
Hope to join in the fast lane soon enough.
Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
