The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready, steady, go

ashley towndrow

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 1, 2018
alfreton, england
Hello All,

My names Ashley and I'm currently in car sales. I have recently purchased both the fast lane millionaire and unscripted audio book and mid way through listening to the former.
6 hours in and it has already inspired me to better my self and start looking for inspiration to go at it on my own. I look forward to seeing what the fast lane forum is all about hopefully providing me with a nugget of gold to start the next big thing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Hello All,

My names Ashley and I'm currently in car sales. I have recently purchased both the fast lane millionaire and unscripted audio book and mid way through listening to the former.
6 hours in and it has already inspired me to better my self and start looking for inspiration to go at it on my own. I look forward to seeing what the fast lane forum is all about hopefully providing me with a nugget of gold to start the next big thing.

Welcome to the forum @ashley towndrow. Both books will definitely change the way you look at your life and the world at large. I hope to see future stories of your progress and success.

Lord Business

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Feb 24, 2018
finland
Hello All,

Welcome! If you are in car sales, you'll love Grant Cardone (started in car sales, one of my favorite authors)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...