The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Ready, steady, go

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ashley towndrow

New Contributor
Mar 1, 2018
alfreton, england
Hello All,

My names Ashley and I'm currently in car sales. I have recently purchased both the fast lane millionaire and unscripted audio book and mid way through listening to the former.
6 hours in and it has already inspired me to better my self and start looking for inspiration to go at it on my own. I look forward to seeing what the fast lane forum is all about hopefully providing me with a nugget of gold to start the next big thing.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Hello All,

My names Ashley and I'm currently in car sales. I have recently purchased both the fast lane millionaire and unscripted audio book and mid way through listening to the former.
6 hours in and it has already inspired me to better my self and start looking for inspiration to go at it on my own. I look forward to seeing what the fast lane forum is all about hopefully providing me with a nugget of gold to start the next big thing.
Welcome to the forum @ashley towndrow. Both books will definitely change the way you look at your life and the world at large. I hope to see future stories of your progress and success.

Lord Business

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 24, 2018
finland
Hello All,

Welcome! If you are in car sales, you'll love Grant Cardone (started in car sales, one of my favorite authors)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hello everyone! I Quick Story to tell you how working with Chris has been a life-changing...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock