The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready for the change!

RGG55

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 4, 2018
Florida
Hey all, Glen here. I'm sure my story is like so many others here. Took the Slowlane advice from family, friends and coworkers. Get that degree, wait for the promotions and eventually you'll reach that middle-class utopia. After twenty years I'm still waiting. I wake up everyday dreading my job, knowing there's something better but not sure where it is.

Stumbled across this book at a particularly low point and the message hit home. HARD. Not here for a "hustle" but no offense to those who can make it work. I have an idea for a web niche and want to incorporate eCommerce tools to see this thing to fruition. Hopefully I'll be able to glean some much needed lessons from the forum, I will certainly give whatever I can back!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...