RGG55
New Contributor
Hey all, Glen here. I'm sure my story is like so many others here. Took the Slowlane advice from family, friends and coworkers. Get that degree, wait for the promotions and eventually you'll reach that middle-class utopia. After twenty years I'm still waiting. I wake up everyday dreading my job, knowing there's something better but not sure where it is.
Stumbled across this book at a particularly low point and the message hit home. HARD. Not here for a "hustle" but no offense to those who can make it work. I have an idea for a web niche and want to incorporate eCommerce tools to see this thing to fruition. Hopefully I'll be able to glean some much needed lessons from the forum, I will certainly give whatever I can back!
Stumbled across this book at a particularly low point and the message hit home. HARD. Not here for a "hustle" but no offense to those who can make it work. I have an idea for a web niche and want to incorporate eCommerce tools to see this thing to fruition. Hopefully I'll be able to glean some much needed lessons from the forum, I will certainly give whatever I can back!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
