The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Re-Introduction

dkt91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 15, 2008
Lima, Peru
Alright... so I'm not exactly the new kid on the block I guess but I doubt that anybody still remembers me around here - it's been a while.

I discovered this forum more than 10 years ago, even before The Millionaire Fastlane was released. Thanks to its members back then and of course @MJ DeMarco I set out to this great entrepreneurial journey at the age of 16 and it has been defining my life ever since.

I have had a lot of failures and setbacks through the years, as well as successes. I have learned that times are never easy, but I learned that hard times can be very enjoyable with the right mindset.

Last December, I turned 27 and in the same month I made over $100,000 in profit for the first time. I have to admit, that it took a while to prepare this overnight success. But here we go.

Thanks to everybody who helped me get started back then. I think I asked a lot of dumb questions and over the years I have made a lot of dumb mistakes, too. Thanks to everyone for not losing your patience back in the days.

I shall try to log into the forum more frequently again from now on. To learn and contribute.

Happy 2019 to all of you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Anakalypsi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 2, 2019
Thanks for sharing your story.

I discovered this forum more than 10 years ago, even before The Millionaire Fastlane was released. Thanks to its members back then and of course @MJ DeMarco I set out to this great entrepreneurial journey at the age of 16 and it has been defining my life ever since.

I have had a lot of failures and setbacks through the years, as well as successes. I have learned that times are never easy, but I learned that hard times can be very enjoyable with the right mindset.

Last December, I turned 27 and in the same month I made over $100,000 in profit for the first time. I have to admit, that it took a while to prepare this overnight success. But here we go.

It's very uplifting for me to read this. I've started lately to adjust daily my mindset to tell myself to enjoy the hard times as well because there isn't a finishing line in this discovery. It always will continue until the lights turn off and why being miserable during the journey when I can choose otherwise?

Good luck and fortune with your "overnight" success and keep us informed.

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville
Kudos! Was that your first $100,000 month; or that you crossed $100k for the year in that month?

What's the industry/model (if you don't mind sharing)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...