• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Re-Introduction

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by dkt91, Jan 11, 2019.

1. dkt91

dkt91 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $150
    Alright... so I'm not exactly the new kid on the block I guess but I doubt that anybody still remembers me around here - it's been a while.

I discovered this forum more than 10 years ago, even before The Millionaire Fastlane was released. Thanks to its members back then and of course @MJ DeMarco I set out to this great entrepreneurial journey at the age of 16 and it has been defining my life ever since.

I have had a lot of failures and setbacks through the years, as well as successes. I have learned that times are never easy, but I learned that hard times can be very enjoyable with the right mindset.

Last December, I turned 27 and in the same month I made over $100,000 in profit for the first time. I have to admit, that it took a while to prepare this overnight success. But here we go.

Thanks to everybody who helped me get started back then. I think I asked a lot of dumb questions and over the years I have made a lot of dumb mistakes, too. Thanks to everyone for not losing your patience back in the days.

I shall try to log into the forum more frequently again from now on. To learn and contribute.

Happy 2019 to all of you!

Anakalypsi, Timmy C, MashaN and 3 others like this.
  2. Anakalypsi

Anakalypsi Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $200
    Thanks for sharing your story.

It's very uplifting for me to read this. I've started lately to adjust daily my mindset to tell myself to enjoy the hard times as well because there isn't a finishing line in this discovery. It always will continue until the lights turn off and why being miserable during the journey when I can choose otherwise?

Good luck and fortune with your "overnight" success and keep us informed.

3. jesseissorude

jesseissorude Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,719
    Kudos! Was that your first $100,000 month; or that you crossed $100k for the year in that month?

What's the industry/model (if you don't mind sharing)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.