The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Russia is invading Ukraine now.
Apparently it's not an invasion but a "special military operation" according to Putin, and the Russian president has urged Ukrainian soldiers to “immediately put down arms and go home”. He claimed that Russia did not plan to occupy Ukraine, but warned that Moscow’s response would be “instant” if anyone interfered.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
I've been teased my whole life about being "skinny". It drives me f*cking insane. No, I'm not skinny, I am just not fat! I'm 6' and have been 170lbs for the last 12 years, give or take a few here and there
more curious about what you did NOT do for the last 12 years to maintain the same weight

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Anyone here into bird watching?

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
Anyone here into bird watching?
274234769_4817771591648210_8003891258921802276_n.jpg

hi :D

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
Intermittent fasting scares a lot of people that I talked to about it. It weirdly only scares the people who haven't tried it though haha.
I do 24-96 hours for autophagy and even drink my own urine whilst on it, imagine the scare I cause people who I tell xD

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
View attachment 42265

TRANSLATION: We know you'll believe anything we say, morons! Here's your scapegoat until we find the next one for you to get angry at.

LOL, as if it is Ukraine's fault for inflation and supply chain disruptions, it has nothing to do with the $100000000000000000000000 we printed in the last year or the mindless lockdowns.

Gotta love American propaganda from the American media who are nothing more than public relations firms for the puppet administration. Sadly too many people are morons to know the difference.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
even drink my own urine whilst on it,
I’ve heard people talk about the supposed benefits of “Urine Therapy” but I was too scared to look into it

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I've never tried "Urine Therapy" personally but I do know a polite old lady who is a client of mine, she told me she cured her fibromialgia with it. I don't think she would lie.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
After living in Chicago for 25 years and subsequently Arizona for the same duration, I never would have thought that I would come to love the snow.

I'm afraid this might be the last snowfall before spring arrives.

I'm guessing when you don't have to DRIVE or WORK in the snow, it truly takes on more magical appearances. When you have no reason to leave and you can just be a witness to the weather, as opposed to a participant in it, the weather has less effect on your mood. Can't believe I'm not ready for the spring yet...

IMG_2309.JPG

IMG_2310.JPG

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
more curious about what you did NOT do for the last 12 years to maintain the same weight
I rarely eat fast food. I still eat chips and popcorn and stuff at home from time to time, but it's not a dialog occurrence, just when I watch a movie or something.

I have also been biking about 1-2,000km of paths and 1000+ km off offroad trails every year during the summer, and try to workout 3ish times a week. Anytime I can walk rather than drive (location is 2km away or less) I'll just walk.

My older brother who is shorter than me ballooned up to like 240lbs. I got him back in to biking about 4ish years ago and he is down to 175-180lbs now. He changed his entire diet to go along with it because it is really hard to push yourself property on a bad diet.

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
I've never tried "Urine Therapy" personally but I do know a polite old lady who is a client of mine, she told me she cured her fibromialgia with it. I don't think she would lie.

People can think a lot of things, but that doesn't mean it was the cure. The "cure" can be a coincidence. The moon could have been full when she was "cured." She could have had a chocolate cake when she was "cured." Hers might have gone down after weeks of drinking nice big frosty gold ones. Anything is just as likely as another to be observed by someone when their symptoms went away.

The only way to validate a treatment is to get a large group of people, do a study on them with randomization and controls in place.

There still is no known cure for fibromyalgia.

Most of these goofy home remedies are absolute nonsense cooked up by BS artists with books to sell or delusional people who somehow get their cult followers.

Here's one case that could be more plausible:

Her fibromyalgia just isn't flaring up right now.

Here's another:

She didn't actually have fibromyalgia.

Another:

There are questions about aspartame induced fibromyalgia.

Maybe she quit drinking something with aspartame and substituted a nice big glass of extra frothy urine with a muddled cherry and slice of lemon served with muffins and clotted cream. If you add tea, it could be a variant on an Arnold Palmer. Refreshing. But in this case, would it be the urine or the lack of aspartame? Who knows? But what will get the credit? The urine obviously.

I hate to rain (urine) on anyone's parade, but it's silly.

One more great urine resource:

Last edited:

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
The researchers looked at which medical communication companies targeting doctors received the most money from 14 pharmaceutical and device companies. They found WebMD, along with its sister site Medscape, were the top recipients of industry dollars:

Lmao

You can get your info from big pharma paid websites if you like. Or you could just...try it? I mean it's your own urine it's not going to kill you.

The problem is there's no scientific evidence urine therapy works...because there have been zero scientific studies to see if it works. It's in big healths interest for there never to be, either.

Last edited:

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
People can think a lot of things, but that doesn't mean it was the cure. The "cure" can be a coincidence. The moon could have been full when she was "cured." She could have had a chocolate cake when she was "cured." Hers might have gone down after weeks of drinking nice big frosty gold ones. Anything is just as likely as another to be observed by someone when their symptoms went away.

The only way to validate a treatment is to get a large group of people, do a study on them with randomization and controls in place.

There still is no known cure for fibromyalgia.

Most of these goofy home remedies are absolute nonsense cooked up by BS artists with books to sell or delusional people who somehow get their cult followers.

Here's one case that could be more plausible:

Her fibromyalgia just isn't flaring up right now.

Here's another:

She didn't actually have fibromyalgia.

Another:

There are questions about aspartame induced fibromyalgia.

Maybe she quit drinking something with aspartame and substituted a nice big glass of extra frothy urine with a muddled cherry and slice of lemon served with muffins and clotted cream. If you add tea, it could be a variant on an Arnold Palmer. Refreshing. But in this case, would it be the urine or the lack of aspartame? Who knows? But what will get the credit? The urine obviously.

I hate to rain (urine) on anyone's parade, but it's silly.

One more great urine resource:

I've discovered quite a few health wonders when I stoped just listening to "the experts" and instead listened to the people that got to cure their "incurable" illness, plus the experts (censored alternative doctors and professionals, chemist, botanics etc.) that explain how the thing actually works. I'm not saying it does work, but when somebody cures the incurable with a thousand year old method I think at least it's worth a listen to the other's side rationale that's all. I know that officially its bad etc. have your vax and chronic illness pill cause it's incurable and so on.

Actionfaker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 12, 2020
NL

Lmao

You can get your info from big pharma paid websites if you like. Or you could just...try it? I mean it's your own urine it's not going to kill you.

The problem is there's no scientific evidence urine therapy works...because there have been zero scientific studies to see if it works. It's in big healths interest for there never to be, either.
Are you being serious or are you just taking the piss?

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Get home from a nice dinner out to 4 cop cars and a fire truck in front of my house. I’m like WTF now.

Some drunk hit my mailbox at over 100 MPH in my gated neighborhood and then hit my neighbor’s house.

My brick mailbox exploded and is in pieces spread like 100 yards. Interesting evening over here.

I asked about my 90+ year old neighbor. The cops said he’s good, thankfully, but his house is going to need some work.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I rarely eat fast food. I still eat chips and popcorn and stuff at home from time to time, but it's not a dialog occurrence, just when I watch a movie or something.

I have also been biking about 1-2,000km of paths and 1000+ km off offroad trails every year during the summer, and try to workout 3ish times a week. Anytime I can walk rather than drive (location is 2km away or less) I'll just walk.

My older brother who is shorter than me ballooned up to like 240lbs. I got him back in to biking about 4ish years ago and he is down to 175-180lbs now. He changed his entire diet to go along with it because it is really hard to push yourself property on a bad diet.
This is so true, I remember when I first discovered the benefits of drinking water (I know this will sound dumb to some people) my life changed.

If all you drink are sodas and sugary sports drinks and you suddenly switch to 100% water only, you will feel like a brand new person.

Same with quitting fast food and going for home cooked food plus produce. It’s just a crazy difference.

The fast food was making me have acid reflux and all kinds of stuff. I still have some now and then but not like when I was a kid.

Drinking water only immediately made me go from chubby kid to kind-of-skinny kid back in the day. It happened fast.

— for a while I contemplated writing an ebook or course for a lazy person to get fit but realized it would be too short for a product. Here is what I would write:
- drink only water
- get 8+ hours of sleep
- only eat calories 12-15 times body weight
- walk 30 minutes per day

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
This is so true, I remember when I first discovered the benefits of drinking water (I know this will sound dumb to some people) my life changed.

If all you drink are sodas and sugary sports drinks and you suddenly switch to 100% water only, you will feel like a brand new person.

Same with quitting fast food and going for home cooked food plus produce. It’s just a crazy difference.

The fast food was making me have acid reflux and all kinds of stuff. I still have some now and then but not like when I was a kid.

Drinking water only immediately made me go from chubby kid to kind-of-skinny kid back in the day. It happened fast.

— for a while I contemplated writing an ebook or course for a lazy person to get fit but realized it would be too short for a product. Here is what I would write:
- drink only water
- get 8+ hours of sleep
- only eat calories 12-15 times body weight
- walk 30 minutes per day
Do you drink unsweetened tea or black coffee and call it water? I have cut back a ton on the diet cokes. I go days without having one now. I might as well go all the way.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Do you drink unsweetened tea or black coffee and call it water? I have cut back a ton on the diet cokes. I go days without having one now. I might as well go all the way.
is that stuff that addictive? I do like colas but am not a huge fan. I think I drink it once or twice in 3-4 months and never more than 500ml.

Icecream however is a totally different beast

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Water is water!

I drink like 3L of water a day. Here in Mexico I drink fresh squeezed fruit juice with breakfast because it's essentially free, but back in Canada it's just water 98% of the time.

My wife asks me what we are going to give the kids to drink, and I say "the answer is always water". My daughter always goes "mmmm yummy water!" and she means it. It makes me proud.

There is honestly no drink that tastes as good as water.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
is that stuff that addictive? I do like colas but am not a huge fan. I think I drink it once or twice in 3-4 months and never more than 500ml.

Icecream however is a totally different beast
No not addictive. Just something I realized is bad for me and have slowed my consumption significantly.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I wish there were a feature to block all MSM sources and videos from YouTube. I want to see something from Canada about the protests from people on the streets (I know where to look so I have them), but if I just type it in YouTube it's all government media propaganda. How is anyone who doesn't know where to find real info supposed to even find these videos!

I want to see some ground floor Ukraine information as well, it's all MSM BS.

I wonder if there is a plugin to just block anything from a corporation or government or MSM entity. F*ck those guys.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I wish there were a feature to block all MSM sources and videos from YouTube. I want to see something from Canada about the protests from people on the streets (I know where to look so I have them), but if I just type it in YouTube it's all government media propaganda. How is anyone who doesn't know where to find real info supposed to even find these videos!

I wonder if there is a plugin to just block anything from a corporation or government or MSM entity. f*ck those guys.

Let us know if it works...

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

I wonder if there is a plugin to just block anything from a corporation or government or MSM entity. f*ck those guys.
Instagram is actually good for this, they limit the accounts so you have to find them through others or type the account name exactly or it won’t show up in search but the videos are there.

Telegram is of course the best.

Glad to hear the protests are still going, I’d stopped following them. A historical moment for sure, worthy of their own thread but probably a little too political for here.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

That would be… “Dangerous for democracy.”

9324B8AC-54C0-478A-8EDF-C9FC5E8F5CE8.jpeg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.