The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
So, fellow Americans...

Now that Africa, Russia, and China have pushed US money out, and Africa has banned US money, I guess we really do need to start learning how to grow crops and shit :D.

Is this the doomsday people have been waiting for for years, or is it another "cry wolf" move? I typically avoid paying attention to global politics, but GOD DAMN! How can one ignore everything that's happening?

Oh! And let's not forget Africans have spent the last X amount of months committing genocide against white farmers in Africa (South Africa mostly, if I recall correctly).

Oohhhh! Something tells me some crazy shit is going to unfold heading into 2024 and I'm here for it.

Cheers.
Don’t forget about the 100+ food processing plants that had major fires, animal deaths etc.. over the past year or two… Oh and Blackrock is existing the US market, like they know it’s about to crash.. either way BRICS currency IS on the gold standard. So gold is still a good currency to hold on to. But food and ammo might be better ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Anyone else notice that 2/3 of the things you order online in the last month or so have been temporarily lost, fully lost or oddly delayed? What gives?

The only carrier that isn’t sucking right now is Amazon’s own logistics department.

USPS, UPS and FedEx are all trash at the moment.
I just ordered something from China for $7, including shipping, and it arrived 7 business days later. Oh, and this exact same item to buy locally is $140ish. So joke is on you! I am not sure how a single entity made money on this, but somehow I am sitting here with a brand new item in hand.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
Don’t forget about the 100+ food processing plants that had major fires, animal deaths etc.. over the past year or two… Oh and Blackrock is existing the US market, like they know it’s about to crash.. either way BRICS currency IS on the gold standard. So gold is still a good currency to hold on to. But food and ammo might be better ;)
To quote the brain gremlin from gremlins 2: "Well right now we are advising our clients to put all they can into canned food and shotguns."

Cheers.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Anyone else notice that 2/3 of the things you order online in the last month or so have been temporarily lost, fully lost or oddly delayed? What gives?

The only carrier that isn’t sucking right now is Amazon’s own logistics department.

USPS, UPS and FedEx are all trash at the moment.
I ordered a book 3 months ago and it still hasn’t even came.

Im beginning to think I got scammed….

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
I was watching a "reaction video" to Alien (1979) and they put a strobe effect warning on the video. I don't know if the video makers made this warning, or if YT created it. I think they made it, since it is in a good spot. This is to warn people who can have epileptic seizures induced by flashing lights.

Someone might be able to get a patent on creating these warning automatically in a video editor (or filter).

1692234560318.png

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Who audits BRICS though? Can you trust those governments to accurately report the amount of gold they have in reserve?

Lots of people don't even trust the Alibaba financial data because it's an ADS. But we're going to believe government data reported by a one-party government...?

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Who audits BRICS though? Can you trust those governments to accurately report the amount of gold they have in reserve?

Lots of people don't even trust the Alibaba financial data because it's an ADS. But we're going to believe government data reported by a one-party government...?
I believe the federal reserve when they tell me they print their money out of thin air and it’s backed by nothing

I’d take a gamble on the chance that these other countries are telling the truth

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Inflation. It’s always been good for politicians to the extent that the voters don’t make it an issue.

1. It manufactures economic growth because GDP is priced in the currency. They can pat themselves on the back and act like they “grew the economy” when the goods and services just require more money to trade.

2. It makes the money they owe worth less. They pay it back with less valuable dollars.

3. It raises tax revenues because it puts upward pressure on wages. Tax brackets lower in relativity.

4. Printing money gives them money to spend on votes.

5. They get to blame businesses and get more power over the economy.

Politicians LOVE inflation.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI

Who Audits the Fed? I think there’s WAY less in Fort Knox than they’d like us to believe. Also next question, who owns the Federal reserve?

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Who Audits the Fed? I think there’s WAY less in Fort Knox than they’d like us to believe. Also next question, who owns the Federal reserve?
Brave asking a question like that with your real name

We are supposed to be arguing about abortions, genders, gun rights and who has and hasn’t got dementia, not discussing and asking questions like that

Couldn’t find that site for ages

Try and google what happened in and see what comes up, even if you put 1971 at the end it says stanford experiment or something completely irrelevant

We are not allowed to research or ask about this topic

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

It’s not one or the other. This is whataboutism. Just because one is bad doesn’t make the other good.

Same for what @MitchC said.

Obviously we’ve talked about the Fed on here a lot and I agree with y’all on those issues, but I’m not going from one source of blind faith to another. I’m not seeing the benefits of trusting dictatorships who SAY they have this great, stable, gold backed currency. These guys imprison opposition. China is more capitalist than they once were but they’re still communist. Not seeing how this is a win…

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
It’s not one or the other. This is whataboutism. Just because one is bad doesn’t make the other good.

Same for what @MitchC said.

Obviously we’ve talked about the Fed on here a lot and I agree with y’all on those issues, but I’m not going from one source of blind faith to another. I’m not seeing the benefits of trusting dictatorships who SAY they have this great, stable, gold backed currency. These guys imprison opposition. China is more capitalist than they once were but they’re still communist. Not seeing how this is a win…
I definitely took your comment the wrong way but yeah I understand what you mean now and agree

Doesn’t this just make you want to invest all your money in real things

Gold, houses, bitcoin, businesses, stock, anything but cash

Here I am stressing thinking I don’t have enough cash but when you really think about this stuff I have too much

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
I

We are supposed to be arguing about abortions, genders, gun rights and who has and hasn’t got dementia, not discussing and asking questions like that

Try and google what happened in and see what comes up, even if you put 1971 at the end it says stanford experiment or something completely irrelevant

love that website. Fascinating

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK

Not sure what you’re googling for, but I found Breton woods by googling about monetary policy in 1971.

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
Not sure what you’re googling for, but I found Breton woods by googling about monetary policy in 1971.
I remember learning about these things in public school history class. I'm wondering if they teach that anymore or they focus elsewhere...

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I definitely took your comment the wrong way but yeah I understand what you mean now and agree

Doesn’t this just make you want to invest all your money in real things

Gold, houses, bitcoin, businesses, stock, anything but cash

Here I am stressing thinking I don’t have enough cash but when you really think about this stuff I have too much
Yeah, exactly. Wanna have plenty to run your business but on the personal side it's like Grant Cardone says... get rid of it. Invest in something real.

People $h!t on Kiyosaki but I think there's a lot of truth to what he says on this topic (other than his ridiculous market predictions).

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Most entrepreneurs I know became entrepreneurs when they realized they were unemployable.

They didnt become entrepreneurs by choice, but by necessity.
If the pandemic didn't wake people up to how the typical job and education system are NOT as stable as we think they are, well...nothing else will.

If we don't find our own ways to learn and make money, we WILL get wrecked.

For example:

Really pity the kids in my country who just got their high school studies screwed.
Due to poverty, bad online education, poor concentration (especially if you are isolated in the quarantines), not to forget parents who are also equally clueless on how to keep the lights on, plus an antiquated government education system that isn't much different from 30 years back.

I have no idea how those kids will be able to make a living without a high school diploma.

Not every kid starts with an independent, teachable mindset.

I can only hope they find some kind mentor in their jobs, or some trades school.

So, fellow Americans...

Now that Africa, Russia, and China have pushed US money out, and Africa has banned US money, I guess we really do need to start learning how to grow crops and shit :D.

Is this the doomsday people have been waiting for for years, or is it another "cry wolf" move? I typically avoid paying attention to global politics, but GOD DAMN! How can one ignore everything that's happening?

Oh! And let's not forget Africans have spent the last X amount of months committing genocide against white farmers in Africa (South Africa mostly, if I recall correctly).

Oohhhh! Something tells me some crazy shit is going to unfold heading into 2024 and I'm here for it.

Cheers.
2030 UN agenda is looking real sus there.

I think it never hurts to prepare for SHTF.

In a way, learning up Fastlane skills and mindset is part of that process, even though we DO need stable governance and business environments to make our moolah. But it'll always be a lonely walk, preparing for stuff you see ahead of others.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I hear a lot of people recommend this book...

1692289523204.png

Not many people know WHO wrote this book ...

As well as why billionaires and certain figureheads love pushing it...

Connect the dots...

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

This is interesting but then also I could put that "magical year" to any year between 1965 and 1980.

What is safe to say is that that time started our "modern times" as we know them.

The thing I am interested in are the potential catalysts for this change.
Is it the rise of feminism ?
Fiat currency ?
Cheap money ?
Or something else that will be obvious in hindsight ?

I think all these thing are connected to the stock market and how like 90% of the world's money is just there theoretically and changes hands from speculists to speculists, all playing a massive videogame without rules.

Imagine how the world would look if all financial markets where things are trades speculativly got snaped out of existence...

No more futures, crypto, options and whatever else in the way it is traded today.

Utopia ;)

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA

Connect the dots...

I've never read the book or even heard of it but seeing the names listed and the newspaper bestseller I'd say I rather spend the afternoon playing videos games. LOL

I'd say it's more abstract materialist academic dogma holding hands with satanic elitist misanthropes.

It's a book that will lower your ontology while at the same time making you feel like you got smarter. LOL

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I hear a lot of people recommend this book...

View attachment 50802

Connect the dots...
I read it. It had some good bits, but definitely had a misanthropic narrative. William Durant's Story of Civilisation series is a solid history series, I'm on vol 2. No politics or narrative, just facts woven together.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Most likely the gold is not there. Being sold in international market to suppress gold price.

Canadian Billionaire Eric Sprott did some math and presented that 10 years ago I think you still can find that video in youtube.

Fed is owned by the constituent big banks as the Fed is a Cartel. But the appointment of chairman still comes from the political office and the main purpose is still for public interest.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Watched Tom Cruise’s mission impossible.

A little disappointing that there is no more featuring of new tech/futuristic technological ideas other than showing facial recognition and custom prosthetics.

Facial recognition is applicable so long you have a good database and custom prosthetics is old stuff.

So basically there is no stuff like futuristic tech in the movie.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
At @thechosen1 the next time you want assistance on your business, don’t go getting butthurt and delete the entire thread.

That really is spitting in the faces of everyone who spent time replying to you. Those responses are not just for you, but for everyone.

More than an hour of my time was now utterly wasted... The well thought through responses just evaporated.

Let me give you constructive criticism. You have a problem with constructive criticism. Might I suggest some Ray Dalio Principles.

Last edited:

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
At @thechosen1 the next time you want assistance on your business, don’t go getting butthurt and delete the entire thread.

That really is spitting in the faces of everyone who spent time replying to you. Those responses are not just for you, but for everyone.

More than an hour of my time was now utterly wasted... The well thought through responses just evaporated.

Let me give you constructive criticism. You have a problem with constructive criticism. Might I suggest some Ray Dalio Principles.

This AF Three T gem shall survive!

Screenshot_20230818-105437.png

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Not anymore, I undeleted it. (But locked it per his request).

I also removed the ability for any user from deleting threads. This is no longer an option.

I'm frankly tired of threads getting deleted after countless people spend their precious time trying to help, even if that help isn't well received.

I understand if he didn't want to grab anything useful from that thread, that's his option and perogative, but as you said, the responses could have helped others.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Bro… your advice was constructive. There was a LOT on that thread that was not. You don’t have to agree with me.

I don’t have to prove myself to you or anyone here.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Not anymore, I undeleted it. (But locked it per his request).

I also removed the ability for any user from deleting threads. This is no longer an option.

I'm frankly tired of threads getting deleted after countless people spend their precious time trying to help, even if that help isn't well received.

I understand if he didn't want to grab anything useful from that thread, that's his option and perogative, but as you said, the responses could have helped others.
Again, I grabbed a lot of useful stuff from that thread, but I’m tired of trying to interact with the forum and getting shit on. (How TOUGH are you? What’s your business background? Who gives a shit.) In fact, I would really love to get my account deleted off of this forum completely as it is a HUGE distraction and source of annoyance. Can you make it happen? Thanks.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

That really is spitting in the faces of everyone who spent time replying to you. Those responses are not just for you, but for everyone

I completely agree. Out of respect for the forum I deleted what I was going to say here, but that was the weakest display of weak I have seen on the forum.

Again, I grabbed a lot of useful stuff from that thread, but I’m tired of trying to interact with the forum and getting shit on. (How TOUGH are you? What’s your business background? Who gives a shit.) In fact, I would really love to get off of this forum completely. Can you make it happen? Thanks.

YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

#NotSurprised Mr dish it out but can't take it wants to quit the forum in a public fashion.

MJ solve my problem because me never logging in takes too much willpower. Lolololololol.

You even got an apology out of Antifragile and you still want to play the martyr. Lolololololol.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.