The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Zyzzz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 12, 2022
Nigeria
I hate how Instagram's response to Tiktok has been to copy it almost exactly. Short term video everywhere, dark theme, autoplay into the next horrendous short term video... Now there isn't an Instagram. What about the niche they had?
Same with YouTube shorts

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
FYjTDwyWIAI4pQ5

Too bad there isn't a "clown" emoji.

Petition for a clown emoji

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
FYjTDwyWIAI4pQ5

Too bad there isn't a "clown" emoji.
There’s no growth when GDP is measured in dollars. Calling this growth in the first place is ridiculous.

Just like interest rates, there’s nominal growth and real growth. Too bad real growth is impossible to calculate because they also changed how to calculate CPI.

You can’t make this crap up. Clown world indeed.

978429A3-D33F-4336-865C-38CAE95B12CD.jpeg

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

MattR82

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
As for the generous serving of dating advice I regularly see on the forum, I can't help but wonder if the people who so readily dish it out actually talk to women on a regular basis or if they just sit on their asses watching "redpill" videos all day. It's almost like some of you guys see women as another species, it's F*cking hilarious and immensely tragic at the same time.
It's hillarious to watch isn't it. There's not even any need for any of that red pill or mind game bullshit if you just have a bit of discipline in who you choose to put effort into.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
It's hillarious to watch isn't it. There's not even any need for any of that red pill or mind game bullshit if you just have a bit of discipline in who you choose to put effort into.

None of them know the true secret to all of this either.

Happily married men, on the proper foundation, “score” way more than the pickup artists anyway.

eramart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Aug 31, 2015
Moscow, Russia
Somebody did remind me of this anecdote:
«A Russian businessman was asked - what is true happiness? He answered: “You are sitting in your beautiful garden in front of your grand mansion, enjoying a fine cup of coffee while the sun rises peacefully above your estate. Suddenly, there are explosions at your front gate, armored police vehicle barges in, special operatives descend from the trees at your yard. You are thrown face down in your perfect lawn, the remains of your cup and coffee table falling everywhere around you. The commanding voice asks - Is this the Forest street, 19? No, this is the Forest street, 18, you answer, and that is when you experience true happiness”»

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
After having dengue fever a couple of weeks ago, everyday I come to my fish farm I go to war with the mosquitoes.

As if I needed more reasons to despise them.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Just a reminder that getting health, dietary, and even dating advice on a business forum isn't the best idea.

Top contributors here will tell you to take a seemingly-miracle solution to any ailment - both mental and physical - after doing some very subjective and biased research that they then loosely tied in a way that supports their beliefs, completely neglecting the tens of studies and anecdotal reports that claim the same miracle solution is no miracle at all and does not work.

There's a reason those studies that people keep linking are IN VITRO and not in vivo. I can light a firecracker in a petri dish with C0VlD-19 and it will neutralize the virus in vitro - does that mean we should all light firecrackers up our asses?

The same top contributors will also tell you that eating just meat is the way to go because apparently, tribes have been doing that for thousands of years, and plants are gay. Except most tribes and hunter-gatherers never relied on meat (except for a few tribes that did, like the Inuit). If they did, they had much shorter lifespans.

As for the generous serving of dating advice I regularly see on the forum, I can't help but wonder if the people who so readily dish it out actually talk to women on a regular basis or if they just sit on their asses watching "redpill" videos all day. It's almost like some of you guys see women as another species, it's F*cking hilarious and immensely tragic at the same time.

P.S. I'm all for alternative medicine and a holistic approach to treating diseases, especially chronic and autoimmune disorders. But cherry-picking studies and twisting them around to fit the narrative you're going for is just as bad as the retarded by-the-book MDs that just regurgitate the same (often ineffective) treatment methods as those before them.

Good post 1000%. Deserves its own thread. It only takes one or two times to get that confirmation bias going and you sure do see that from a lot of successful people. Being successful in one niche of life (fitness, business, girls) does not mean your opinions are correct in other areas of life.

Charlie Munger quotes from Charlie's Almanac.

- "The ethos of not fooling yourself is one of the best you can. It's powerful because it's so rare."

- "It's not bringing in the new ideas that's so hard. It's getting rid of the old ones. Keynes said; It is ridiculous the way a lot of people cling to failed ideas."

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
the whole "be vulnerable" shtick is a scam to get you to act like a pussy

you can admit your F*ck ups without prostrating yourself like a weakling

the people who encourage this garbage are weaklings who are trying to drag you down to their level

don't buy it

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I hate how Instagram's response to Tiktok has been to copy it almost exactly. Short term video everywhere, dark theme, autoplay into the next horrendous short term video... Now there isn't an Instagram. What about the niche they had?

Zuck and that F*cker Adam Moserri lost the plot with IG completely. The solution is for them to focus on what they did best and what only IG did, and that's photos. But no, they had to bring in Reels which tbh, is a poor man's version of TT and especially the algorithm doesn't even compare.

Instead of going back to the basics with IG and what made IG great, they had to add in Snapchat (Stories), Etsy (IG Shop), YouTube (IGTV, now removed) and TikTok (Reels).

Looking at the countless users' feedback on Reddit, they refuse to listen to anything but choose to bulldoze their way through with their delusional strategies.

Honestly, all TT / ByteDance needs to do now to give the final death blow to IG, is to either create their own version of IG as a separate app with 2015's level of organic reach with TT's algorithm, or add a Photos tab in TT.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Just a reminder that getting health, dietary, and even dating advice on a business forum isn't the best idea.

Top contributors here will tell you to take a seemingly-miracle solution to any ailment - both mental and physical - after doing some very subjective and biased research that they then loosely tied in a way that supports their beliefs, completely neglecting the tens of studies and anecdotal reports that claim the same miracle solution is no miracle at all and does not work.

There's a reason those studies that people keep linking are IN VITRO and not in vivo. I can light a firecracker in a petri dish with C0VlD-19 and it will neutralize the virus in vitro - does that mean we should all light firecrackers up our asses?

The same top contributors will also tell you that eating just meat is the way to go because apparently, tribes have been doing that for thousands of years, and plants are gay. Except most tribes and hunter-gatherers never relied on meat (except for a few tribes that did, like the Inuit). If they did, they had much shorter lifespans.

P.S. I'm all for alternative medicine and a holistic approach to treating diseases, especially chronic and autoimmune disorders. But cherry-picking studies and twisting them around to fit the narrative you're going for is just as bad as the retarded by-the-book MDs that just regurgitate the same (often ineffective) treatment methods as those before them.

See the problem is, the forum IS actually a good place to get info IMO. What other choices are we left with? Close friends great... REDDIT? lol... Doctors? Look at the mess we are in listening to food pyramid etc. People, especially fastlaners are hungry for knowledge, and not just watered down lowest dominator mainstream bs. People 'in the field' (running n=1 on themselves) are always going to be 20 years ahead of the 'science/truth'.

Trust is gone from mainstream info sources and people know it. What is left? You have to source from people with the highest believability. That doesn't mean everything on here is gospel, hell no. It just means the forum is lightyears ahead of the market square.

In all areas what the mainstream accept as 100% truth is almost always wrong. What else can we do?

It's going to be clumsy and clunky at times... (I have xyz health issue... go VEGAN, go Carnivore!!) But playing with the forums ideas are often going to get you a hell of a lot closer to your goals a lot quicker than mainstream bs.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Solid post.

If someone isn't where you want to be, ignore them. And even if they are, if their previous self wasn't like you, you should be skeptical.

And almost always be skeptical of dating advice. Dating has probably always been messy ("all is fair in love & war", etc), but now seems like a particularly bad time for most people, so you'll get a lot of jaded people giving advice. There are still lots of happily married people raising loving families who will be together for decades.

Regarding diet fanaticism, I swear that a lot of people just love having rules to follow and they live to worship arbitrary rules. Try different diets until you get the results that you want. And even then, I think that it's good to mix up diets because you might be missing something.

But plants are gay. Fight me.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I haven't researched any of the specific scientific stuff you're referring to, but the concept of being unscripted and thinking for yourself certainly holds up, especially when you realize that all the people arguing with you know basically zero about the pre-approved mainstream medicine solutions and are taking those on as much faith as whatever solutions you are proposing, and are going solely off of credentials and reputation (again, off of faith).
Just think for yourself people, come on.

Whether you blindly believe a guy with MD after his name or blindly believe a guy on the internet doesn’t matter - blind belief is the problem.

Don’t believe blindly. And remember that ANYONE can be right - it’s the IDEA. Not the person.

2 + 2 = 4. Yes, even if Charles Manson says it’s 4. Even if hitler says it’s 4. Did you just agree with Hitler? Surely it must be 5. Even if someone with a mental handicap says it’s 4. No way, he can’t get that math problem right - he has a mental disability. Well, it’s the right answer!

“I’m a conservative and Joe Biden just did something good” - yeah, maybe he did, it’s okay! You can say that. Did this pill help people? Great! Did this medicine have lots of bad side effects? Uh oh!

Thinking for yourself is good.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
How do you know someone has reached Peak Unscriptedhood? When all their thoughts and thinking completely deviate from common sense and logic, sometimes so far to the point you wonder if they're defying common sense just for the sake of it, or just so they go deeper into the Unscripted zone so they're "different", "above the rest of the dumb masses".

Last edited:

Togata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 22, 2021
Sadly, you can't even trust "medical professionals" any longer. COVID proved it 100x over. So "bro science" shared here is just as suspect as that obese doctor with 4 chins giving you nutrition advice.

Here's a story how "scientists" (or experts) doctored results to suit their narrative. Their duplicity sidetracked untold billions in time and money.

I posted here a few months ago how I have 2 dentists. My dentist in Arizona says my mouth needs no work and has no cavities. My Utah dentist says I have cavities and needs $1000s of dollars of work. My AZ dentist said, in so many words, "that guy is full of shit." Do I need dental work? Guess it depends on which state I'm in. Or could the simple answer be that my Utah dentist needs to pay his mortgage and the rent on his 3,000 square foot facility?
Then what's the solution is if no medical professional can be trusted at all?
Do you research? But medicine is a complicated field, there are a lot of variables inside and the knowledge doesn't come straightforward from a google search. Where to look? where to trust?

It is not like when you do some overall learning on auto mechanics and then you start to see if the technician is a BS greedy mechanics or an ethical one.

I truly believe there will be a greater need for courses who behaves like 101 crash course on medicine and helps anybody learn how to search, where to find information so that you can protect yourself from the overgrowing greed in the medical industry.

If a doctor can pull this off he will be damn rich!

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
I don’t trust the government health propagandists like the NIH, CDC or WHO whatsoever, but if you dive deep enough you can find their own studies that concluded azythromicin, hydroxychlorquine, ivermectin all work, then they proceed to “warn” everyone because it harmed the narrative.

If you’re a healthy low risk person. I wouldn’t take anything other than some asprin and liquidIV at this point.

The first round of COVID I got I took nothing and was fine in a few days.

The second round of COVID was more uncomfortable. I took hydroxy and azythromicin. It helped at first, but later gave me wild anxiety and elevated heart rate. I wouldn’t bother with it again. I was fine in a few days.
I think covid is a viral infection and you took Azithromycin which is an antibiotic (which means it kills living organisms not virus,well you can argue with it, but basically the outer protein layer of virus must be destroyed in order to make it ineffective). I didn't get the connection, like why the f you took antibiotic, i think because mainstream doctor prescribe antibiotics to anything and i mean anything and i have been questioning this since i noticed i am suffering from viruses not bacteria or vice versa. I may be wrong but just sharing my opinion.
And with my experience, after you take 2 3 days of dosages of antibiotics you feel like shit and the digestive system gets banged too. The antibiotics also have 2 types (bacteriocidal and bacteriostatic) one kills it other stops growth. So i dont know which type you took but surely taking antibiotics while having viral infection is bad idea.
But i honestly think instead of eating shittone of medicine we should focus on diet(balanced) then most of the diseases can be fought. Next time you take any type of medicine please check its stats online and think before you eat.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
I'm not triggered, I just find it hilarious that a group of people that like to think they're unscripted panic at the thought of healing solutions outside of what's prescribed and sold by the white lab coat class. So I mock it with the hope of pointing out this fallacy in thought, sprinkled with some crude handsanitized penis jokes.

This pattern of behavior is akin to our cohort of unscripted entrepreneurs suggesting we refrain from innovating and instead take orders from the business teachers at University, or maybe Jim Cramer: they're clearly the experts.

If there exists a simple widespread and easily available molecule that can be used to treat all kinds of ailments, I find that proposition very interesting and worth exploring. You're free to take the cryptic patented molecules, I just find that against the patterns of reality. Nature doesn't seem to work that way, everything in nature ebbs and flows in a simplistic synergistic manner. It's the snakeoil salesmen that typically express the pattern of complicating things.

*DISCLAIMER* I don't wear a white lab coat when I practice science. I read and interpret papers, design and conduct my own experiments, and I give 0 shits about the "norms". I intentionally seek to break paradigms, aim for the exponentially easier and simpler solution to everything from making money to improving my health. I take this idea of "unscripted " beyond business practice.
Right on the point. Own experience and experiment is the thing one should always rely on before taking anyones advice(professional or bro science). In the end its our responsibility to take control of what we eat(medicine food you name it) what we think and what we do.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
Then what's the solution is if no medical professional can be trusted at all?
Do you research? But medicine is a complicated field, there are a lot of variables inside and the knowledge doesn't come straightforward from a google search. Where to look? where to trust?

It is not like when you do some overall learning on auto mechanics and then you start to see if the technician is a BS greedy mechanics or an ethical one.

I truly believe there will be a greater need for courses who behaves like 101 crash course on medicine and helps anybody learn how to search, where to find information so that you can protect yourself from the overgrowing greed in the medical industry.

If a doctor can pull this off he will be damn rich!
I may suggest some things
First of all you can search anything online but you will always find 2 narrative or more so its upto you to decide which suits more to you, use your common sense like if your doctor is prescribing antibiotic for viral infection this means something is wrong.
But if you already have chronic disease then i cant say you shouldn't trust professional but experimentation is the key then.
Use basic knowledge wherever possible, dont complicate things if not necessary. In the end its upto us what to do, its your body and you should do whats necessary for it.
Again i would like to post a quote
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

Togata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 22, 2021
I may suggest some things
First of all you can search anything online but you will always find 2 narrative or more so its upto you to decide which suits more to you, use your common sense like if your doctor is prescribing antibiotic for viral infection this means something is wrong.
But if you already have chronic disease then i cant say you shouldn't trust professional but experimentation is the key then.
Use basic knowledge wherever possible, dont complicate things if not necessary. In the end its upto us what to do, its your body and you should do whats necessary for it.
Again i would like to post a quote
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
Thank you for your reply.
Here you are speaking about a simple case.
Imagine behind confronted with a complicated case. It takes year to learn medicine and to specialize and to gain true knowledge due to applied practice. You can't overcome all of this with a simple google search and some common sense.

How are you sure even if the conclusion of your googling makes sense, how can you confirm that the information isn't wrong.

How can you verify what's already presented to you as facts???

This is when we usually trust the doctor due to a faith toward his ethics and medical morals.

The 2020 thing proved a huge cancer of ethics and morals, how this field will evolve moving forward is kind of scary.

And what are we supposed to do?

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Last edited:

MattR82

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Interesting to see how much of this viral video actually didn't make the round on MSM (the parts mentioning adderal and ritalin by name).

Description from the channel: In 2005 Tom Cruise was widely mocked, derided and accused of being a lunatic after appearing on the Today Show and expressing controversial views about the ineffectiveness of antidepressants and the widespread practice of prescribing Ritalin and Adderall to children. Now 17 years later Cruise is being vindicated by a comprehensive study questioning the science behind “chemical imbalances” in the brain and demonstrating that antidepressants do not work as advertised.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
Thank you for your reply.
Here you are speaking about a simple case.
Imagine behind confronted with a complicated case. It takes year to learn medicine and to specialize and to gain true knowledge due to applied practice. You can't overcome all of this with a simple google search and some common sense.

How are you sure even if the conclusion of your googling makes sense, how can you confirm that the information isn't wrong.

How can you verify what's already presented to you as facts???

This is when we usually trust the doctor due to a faith toward his ethics and medical morals.

The 2020 thing proved a huge cancer of ethics and morals, how this field will evolve moving forward is kind of scary.

And what are we supposed to do?
Then it soley depends on an expert. Then we must a trustable expert.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

People always say this stuff about how "our standards of beauty are conditioned by the fashion, porn, and movie industries" but that's just BS - the women used in these industries were considered beautiful by men before they were used in those industries. It's the chicken and egg. They think the industry is the chicken and male preference is the egg, but it's the opposite.

The industry serves the consumer, just like every business on the planet.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I think covid is a viral infection and you took Azithromycin which is an antibiotic (which means it kills living organisms not virus,well you can argue with it, but basically the outer protein layer of virus must be destroyed in order to make it ineffective). I didn't get the connection, like why the f you took antibiotic, i think because mainstream doctor prescribe antibiotics to anything and i mean anything and i have been questioning this since i noticed i am suffering from viruses not bacteria or vice versa. I may be wrong but just sharing my opinion.
And with my experience, after you take 2 3 days of dosages of antibiotics you feel like shit and the digestive system gets banged too. The antibiotics also have 2 types (bacteriocidal and bacteriostatic) one kills it other stops growth. So i dont know which type you took but surely taking antibiotics while having viral infection is bad idea.
But i honestly think instead of eating shittone of medicine we should focus on diet(balanced) then most of the diseases can be fought. Next time you take any type of medicine please check its stats online and think before you eat.

You are implying that I didn’t know that AZ is primarily an antibiotic, and that I didn’t know Covid was a virus. I was aware of both of these fact.

Here, even the tyrant covidians admit it works.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
You are implying that I didn’t know that AZ is primarily an antibiotic, and that I didn’t know Covid was a virus. I was aware of both of these fact.

Here, even the tyrant covidians admit it works.
Sorry sir didn't mean to offend you in any sense. You do know these facts but how logical it seems to use antibiotics for viral infection. The research is conducted on 22+6+8 people i suppose,Which of course is a small number. Many people tried different things like remdesivir which in facts decrease cough and all but has tremendous side effects. We are interested in side effects too.
In the end it depends on personal preference whether someone wants to put medicine in their system(with side effects) or want natural way(body's way) to deal with disease (acute not chronic).
Also you may know the facts that most of the medication work by suppressing our own body and its immune responses. So the deeper one goes into this the more we see how things work.

Last edited:

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Pinterest Settings page has gone full retard.

b6ea93dc777fcf0c9d594bf8493d492b.png

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Sorry sir didn't mean to offend you in any sense. You do know these facts but how logical it seems to use antibiotics for viral infection. The research is conducted on 22+6+8 people i suppose,Which of course is a small number. Many people tried different things like remdesivir which in facts decrease cough and all but has tremendous side effects. We are interested in side effects too.
In the end it depends on personal preference whether someone wants to put medicine in their system(with side effects) or want natural way(body's way) to deal with disease (acute not chronic).
Also you may know the facts that most of the medication work by suppressing our own body and its immune responses. So the deeper one goes into this the more we see how things work.
No offense taken. I just wanted it understood that my decision to take those medications wasn’t a monkey throwing darts.

I also said I wouldn’t do it again.

My recommendations were actually, if you read the post again, liquidIV (an electrolyte supplement), and asprin.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.