The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I don't buy it.

If the elites starve the plebs, how will the elites be able to use the plebs?

It benefits them to keep the plebs around.

Who else is gonna do all the work?
Plebs are needed, but so many? :rofl:

Too much population is a big concern for the elites.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theazizmoh_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Apr 29, 2022
Guys, we don't need guns to protect ourselves. We just need to back the blue. Such selfless individuals laying down their lives for you, me, the only paycheck that exceeds their intellectual capability, and eleven daily donuts.

View attachment 53088
Wow!!!!!!

Is that fully semi automatic with a 30 magazine clip?

I wish I was man enough to own firearms... I'm not strong enough to rack the thingy back. Alas, we just call the police. They'll take care of us.
Nah police got nerfed these days

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Plebs are needed, but so many?

I'm sure there is a WEF document somewhere that explains that the optimum population is 5 plebs for every WEF invitee; one cook, one landscaper, 2 maids, and one butler. The private jet pilots are shared amongst all.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
I recently got my gym statistics, I had this membership for 100 days, and I’ve gone 49 times. 49%. That’s my goal to beat for 2024. I want to get atleast 70%. That’s 255 days.

Well. I got to say, since I went from maximum 1 hour active everyday, in 2022 - early 2023. To atleast 2 hours active towards the end of 2023.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
Here is a weird story I saw on YT, if I can summarize it:

A step-father and wife have 3 little daughters, one (Mary) disappears at 13, and the parents never report her missing.
Cops try to solve the 20 year old cold case by getting the step-father to admit he killed her.
The step-father confesses his "inner demon" could have done it.
As cops plan to charge him, "Mary" appears after being missing for 20 years
"Mary" is in a car stopped by cops in AZ, and has a drivers license a few weeks old
Everyone assumes she is using the stolen identity of the missing child.
Cops ask her if she is missing girl, she says yes, but can't remember much about her life.
"Mary" says she has been living with no legal identity for 20 years, got her license because she needed healthcare.
Cops do a DNA test to prove she is an imposter, surprise, DNA test confirms she is Mary.
Mary moves in with a sister and lives for a year, her sister is slowly convinced she is an impostor and/or crazy.
Cops think "Mary" is a secret abandoned child from the mother, who the parents have now asked to save them from the missing Mary charges.
Sisters think Mary is an impostor because she only knows a few things about her life before running away at 13.
"Mary" can't remember a secret password to claim a $60k inheritance, that only the 3 sisters knew.
Cops drop investigation of parents, but still think step-father killed Mary.
"Mary" gives up on her family, and moves back to the streets.
"Mary" gets cancer and dies alone in a trailer.
Everyone now agrees "Mary" really was the missing Mary, but had schizophrenia and other issues.

27912128-0-image-a-7_1588393766169.jpg

Mary Louise Day - Wikipedia

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KheUErGCFJA

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
It was so deep, no one really knows what it was about.
It was about a myriad of concepts.

Dealing with childhood trauma, people who think they can play god (Deus Group is pretty much the WEF), savior complex, technological advancement, mental illness, the illusion of control, loneliness, loss of humanity, acceptance of the self... I could go on.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
I recently got my gym statistics, I had this membership for 100 days, and I’ve gone 49 times. 49%. That’s my goal to beat for 2024. I want to get atleast 70%. That’s 255 days.

Well. I got to say, since I went from maximum 1 hour active everyday, in 2022 - early 2023. To atleast 2 hours active towards the end of 2023.

Think beyond the gym, too. It's better to spend more time being active outdoors than stuck in an air-conditioned gym doing repetitive movements for hours.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Think beyond the gym, too. It's better to spend more time being active outdoors than stuck in an air-conditioned gym doing repetitive movements for hours.
True. I normally spend an hour in the gym, active and the rest is just me and nature.

I wake up and get sunlight when I could, and before bed. When I could.

Sometimes I go on walks.

It’s all about balance.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
LOL, sorry, but I won't hold my breath.

They've been talking about 2.3 for 5 years. They have a set of balls to even mention an entirely new version. When that's coming, 2032?

1703280759919.png

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands
True. I normally spend an hour in the gym, active and the rest is just me and nature.

I wake up and get sunlight when I could, and before bed. When I could.

Sometimes I go on walks.

It’s all about balance.
Dude how are you 13?!?! You sound more mature than me and i'm 21 haha.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Apr 27, 2022
United States

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Dude how are you 13?!?! You sound more mature than me and i'm 21 haha.
Thanks! I get this a lot lmao. It never gets old though.
John is quite the legend, he is definitely going to do big things.
Let’s just see. Only time and action will tell…

Last edited:

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
I get asked by my friends why I’m so kind, if there’s nothing in return, and I said exactly.

But. You do get one thing. A feeling of satisfaction. A feeling of completion. That feeling that just makes you so happy.

I saw an old lady struggling to get onto the curb in the rain.

I walked up to her and asked her if she needed help. And she said sure.

I simply took her bag and helped her up some stairs, without expecting anything in return.

I got fluttered by compliments from her. Because I decided to put aside a few seconds and go out of my way.

So, who are you going to help today?

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
My father advises me to continue my economics degree since "working as accountant is good, because you can work until you are 70 years old".

Damn, that's just... Sad. Worst thing is that I know for a fact that my mother and my father have agreed to work until they are 70-80yo.

They also have virtually no savings, and never had in their life. Because my mother gets more freelancing design jobs, she now has to send money to my father.

... And then they me tell that entrepreneurship is irrational.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Mar 15, 2018
Ok, I’m happy to pay another one, let’s give it to both, I think they both deserve it and I’m surprised they don’t have it!

I’ll send you the money for the second one now.

Whatever happened to the ruthless jerk I used to fight with here? Where did this kind hearted nice guy come from? It’s disgusting! lol.

Good on you for doing good things!

I wonder, from the general public here: where do you give the most? Any philanthropists among the crowd here?

Edit: I should probably say what we do. We give to education and an entrepreneurship charity where I volunteer. I feel that education is key to human progress. It’s a tool, like good books are worth their weight in gold. The whole system here is failing and needs entrepreneurs to help make the right changes.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Whatever happened to the ruthless jerk I used to fight with here? Where did this kind hearted nice guy come from? It’s disgusting! lol.

I wonder, from the general public here: where do you give the most? Any philanthropists among the crowd here?

Edit: I should probably say what we do. We give to education and an entrepreneurship charity where I volunteer. I feel that education is key to human progress. It’s a tool, like good books are worth their weight in gold. The whole system here is failing and needs entrepreneurs to help make the right changes.
I personally just put smiles on everyone’s face, whether a joke, hand, smile, wave or conversation.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Mar 15, 2018
I personally just put smiles on everyone’s face, whether a joke, hand, smile, wave or conversation.
You are also the oldest teen I’ve met on the internet! Like a super young version of old man @Kak.

Awakened2022

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Jan 14, 2023
$240 can no longer hold me hostage. Learning computer in old age can be quite tricky. Here is yours truly trying to link to her progress thread.

Edit: The link is invalid. Let me try again.

@Andy Black, you once promised to help me learn how to do it.
Anyone doing the same using a smartphone is welcome to guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany

It's awesome that you're trying to improve your fitness life, however being in the gym every 2nd day and even more often than that as you plan to is way too much imo.
You got to give your muscles time to rest and regenerate, something you're not doing when you use it the next day again.
"Oh but I do get stronger and etc"
That's awesome, but you'd probably grow even stronger if you were giving your body more rest.

And besides, you could spend your time a bit better than just being in the gym (not that you're in a rush as a 13yo LOL).
My rest days have turned to 4+ days and I have never gotten better results.

Just my 2 cents.

ps: imo once you pass a certain threshold, it's more enjoyable to hit the gym than not to. It gets addictive. So watch out...

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
It's awesome that you're trying to improve your fitness life, however being in the gym every 2nd day and even more often than that as you plan to is way too much imo.
You got to give your muscles time to rest and regenerate, something you're not doing when you use it the next day again.
"Oh but I do get stronger and etc"
That's awesome, but you'd probably grow even stronger if you were giving your body more rest.

And besides, you could spend your time a bit better than just being in the gym (not that you're in a rush as a 13yo LOL).
My rest days have turned to 4+ days and I have never gotten better results.

Just my 2 cents.

ps: imo once you pass a certain threshold, it's more enjoyable to hit the gym than not to. It gets addictive. So watch out...
I would go 5x a week, it would go something like PPL_ PP_

Sometimes, if I feel very sore and exhausted, I’d take an extra day or two off.

I do spend a lot of time outside of the gym. With family, in nature, with friends, and just making memories.

I still want to stop every so often and take in the sight.

If I’d have to say, it would be like 35% improving, 30% basic stuff like hobbies, and 35% making memories. But it’s more like 100% making memories and having fun.

As long as I’m enjoying the journey, I’ll keep striving forward.

P.S: the gym has like become my third home; first is actual home, then there’s nature, then the gym.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Do they know about Google Grants? Google gives charities to spend up to $10k/mth in ad spend. I've thought of helping charities with their Google Ads. One of our clients is even a charity that helps other charities.

I didn't know there were such things as entrepreneurship charities. That's super interesting. Maybe we should have a chat to see if I can help.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia

A friend died of lung cancer a few years ago and I do some work with the charity he set up, help them fundraise, help with events etc. My team and I abseiled off a building during the year and raised money for them, what an adventure!! The foundation that runs his charity are involved in all different charities as well, something I think I'll get more involved with over the coming years.

Goodfella999

My biggest regret is not starting sooner
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 29, 2022
South FL

I donate to animal rescues and bought toys for sick children of Joe DiMaggio hospital this year. Thats one of my main goals is to help make an impact in the massive animal abandonment issue here in the U.S.

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 4, 2019

Entrepreneurship charity sounds awesome. Totally agree about education being the key. My wife is an inner city teacher and it's a shame how terrible the system is. So many kids getting royally screwed.

Most of my giving is towards 3 areas: church, compassion international, and my own nonprofit.
@Andy Black also suggested that we sign our non-profit up for Google Grants and it's 100% worth doing. It definitely gets a lot more eyes on our website. Our organization is in a pretty specific niche, so we're still trying to figure out how to get the right visitors who will donate.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
You are also the oldest teen I’ve met on the internet! Like a super young version of old man @Kak.
Back in the day, before I got dentures, I used to carry hard candy in the pocket of my slacks everywhere I went.

Young whippersnappers like @Jrjohnny should be normal, kids today are just a bunch of lollygaggers.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

What can I say, even ruthless jerks do some good things :rofl::rofl:
I wonder, from the general public here: where do you give the most?
Unfortunately, it must be the government with their stupid taxes. I paid $240 to gift the subscriptions and my government got an additional $46 from that. And it’s like that for most of my costs. It’s like the more I spend money, the richer they get, I’ve been paying some enormous tax bills lately. I can divert some of this tax money to certain causes, like having the church instead of the government take a share, but that’s about it.

They are also introducing a new form of “electronic invoicing”, all companies have to register, and you’re forced to use that to send and receive invoices. And if you don’t receive an invoice via their system it’s your duty to make the vendor send it, or else report them. If you don’t, 15% of the invoice amount is the penalty lol. Taxes have also gone up generally since the retards have run out of money and now need more to cover the deficits they’ve created.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Has anyone else noticed how in London they accept cash in fewer and fewer places? Even many street sellers are “card-only” now. 10 years ago I could take a £100 banknote and buy a Christmas market sausage. Now, there’s 0 chance of that happening, even if they aren’t card-only they won’t accept it.

It seems to me that European governments are pulling in the leash on businesses, and turning more socialist so they can monitor and control everything. And of course, the most important thing to monitor and control is the flow of money.

I can’t see myself living outside of Europe, but these aren’t good trends. There is a lot of entrepreneurial activity amongst the young in Europe, but our rulers don’t have our interests in mind. They’d rather we go work for a a corporation like BMW.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.