The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quick Questions for you from aspiring entreprenuer

Malleren

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Sep 3, 2019
Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how someone like me could make the lives of entrepreneurs a lot
easier ;)

Which is why I have two very simple questions:
1. As an entrepreneur have you ever experienced neck or back pain? if yes what were the 2 biggest issues you were dealing with?
2. Regarding neck or/and back pain, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!
Happy to reply to personal messages as well

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walterbl

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 23, 2018
1. Sit straight
2. Sleep on your back
3. Keep good posture
4. Get an ergonomic chair

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Apr 29, 2019
1. As an entrepreneur have you ever experienced neck or back pain? if yes what were the 2 biggest issues you were dealing with?
Neck. From tension buildup, guitar-related.

2. Regarding neck or/and back pain, what would you wish for more than anything else?
I wish personal therapists were free in my bed every night.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Tight neck, scapula, shoulders, chest. A simple system to combat it and strengthen those areas would have been useful. You can figure it out by doing some research, but it takes time.

Malleren

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Sep 3, 2019
Thanks again to those who replied :)

If anyone would be willing to help me further with a quick interview, shoot me a message.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Sounds like you’re fishing for info.

Care to drop an introduction and let us know who you are? If you’re here you join a thriving entrepreneur community, welcome. If you’re here to use us as market research, you won’t get a warm welcome.

Malleren

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Sep 3, 2019
Sounds like you’re fishing for info.

Care to drop an introduction and let us know who you are? If you’re here you join a thriving entrepreneur community, welcome. If you’re here to use us as market research, you won’t get a warm welcome.

Yeah of course, I am looking to start as an entrepreneur and start a business around coaching online. I am kind of leaning in both categories (Sorry), because the coaching business I want to start is about helping busy entrepreneur with postural problems such as neck and back pain. So right now I´m finding out what exactly the problems is for entrepreneurs and what I need to do to help. So... I am here to join the community, while entrepreneurs is also my target audience.

Sorry if it felt like I was using you guys, but I exactly want to help you.

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
Yeah of course, I am looking to start as an entrepreneur and start a business around coaching online. I am kind of leaning in both categories (Sorry), because the coaching business I want to start is about helping busy entrepreneur with postural problems such as neck and back pain. So right now I´m finding out what exactly the problems is for entrepreneurs and what I need to do to help. So... I am here to join the community, while entrepreneurs is also my target audience.

Sorry if it felt like I was using you guys, but I exactly want to help you.

Do you have any medical degrees ?

Rawseed

Legendary Lurker
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Mar 1, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Which is why I have two very simple questions:

Give, give, give, give. Then give some more. Then ask.

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
1. Yes, twice in the last year, to the point I had to visit a doctor.
2. I wish I was doing more exercise and found out sooner that some lamels in the bed were broken.

Give, give, give, give. Then give some more. Then ask.
Yes, I would happily give the answers to such simple questions.

Especially considering this
I’m currently trying to find out how someone like me could make the lives of entrepreneurs a lot
easier
and this
Helping fellow entrepreneur with "fishing for info" is a good thing and not that hard, right?

Rawseed

Legendary Lurker
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Mar 1, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Helping fellow entrepreneur with "fishing for info" is a good thing and not that hard, right?

There's nothing wrong with "fishing for info". We all do it. We're entrepreneurs.

But, his bait was a little too "fishy".

We're entrepreneurs and all entrepreneurs are marketers and persuaders.

Here's what @Malleren could have done.

He could have done an Intro thread where he introduced himself and shook the cumulative hand of everyone in the community.

Next, he could have done an 'AMA on Back and Neck Pain'

--------

Hello everyone! I'm @Malleren.

I've been lurking on this forum and I've learned so much from the posts and threads. I'm halfway through Unscripted and it's mind-blowing.

I feel like I need to pay you all back in some way. That's why I started this thread.

As I stated in my Intro post, I'm an expert at diagnosing and treating postural problems.

10 years ago, I had debilitating back pain. To the point to where I couldn't play with my nieces and nephews or carry my own groceries.

After years of studying and practice, I've mastered the art of eliminating back and neck pain.

I've since cured my own back pain and helped countless others do the same.

Here are some basic tips to prevent back and neck pain:
  • Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah
Here are some basic tips to treat back and neck pain:
  • Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah
Obviously those strategies don't work on everyone. We're all different and there are numerous causes and treatments for neck and back pain.

So, ask me anything about postural problems, back pain, and/or neck pain.

In the rare case that I can't answer your question, I'll do the research and get back to you.

If you're shy, feel free to direct message me as well.

Hopefully, this thread will help improve everyone's quality of life.

-------------

He's still fishing, but the bait smells better.

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
There's nothing wrong with "fishing for info". We all do it. We're entrepreneurs.

He could have done an Intro thread where he introduced himself and shook the cumulative hand of everyone in the community.

--------

I've been lurking on this forum and I've learned so much from the posts and threads. I'm halfway through Unscripted and it's mind-blowing.

I feel like I need to pay you all back in some way. That's why I started this thread.

As I stated in my Intro post, I'm an expert at diagnosing and treating postural problems.

10 years ago, I had debilitating back pain. To the point to where I couldn't play with my nieces and nephews or carry my own groceries.

After years of studying and practice, I've mastered the art of eliminating back and neck pain.

• Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah
Obviously those strategies don't work on everyone. We're all different and there are numerous causes and treatments for neck and back pain.

In the rare case that I can't answer your question, I'll do the research and get back to you.

-------------

Sure, that would be so much better and your example is really great.

My point was why don't answer those two simple questions and then ask for an introduction.
That's what give and then ask is, otherwise it sounds a bit awkward to preach one thing and act a bit differently.

Please don't take that personally, didn't mean to offend anyone.

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
In 1,5 years I will finish my education as a physical therapist.
So let me just say, not finished yet :)

Well done. You'll be able to leverage that for a credibility standpoint.
Tim Ferris has made a podcast with two young entrepreneurs, in the back pain market.
You should try to reach them to see if you can do something with them, as you have (almost) the degree.

Malleren

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Sep 3, 2019
Yea exactly.
Awesome and thanks for telling me, might reach out when I got this business stuff up and running.

Malleren

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Sep 3, 2019

--------

• Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah
  • Blah

-------------

Holy crap, didn´t think I would get this kind of feedback, Thanks man. I´m new to this so this might help me as much as answer to the question :D

Also Thanks Astr0 For answering my simple questions ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.