The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quick question about making money really fast on Facebook

Silver shadow

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 4, 2017
Nigeria
Hi all, I'm new to this awesome forum, and I'd like to start with a quick question.

If you had to make $x,xxx in a week and you could only do this by marketing/arbitraging a product or service on Facebook (using boosted posts or fb ads), what would you do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Read the book. :)

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
I'm sure you could make $x,xxx in a week on Facebook with no knowledge and just gunning it from the start.

But you'd need to start with $xx,xxx or even $xxx,xxx.

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
378%
Aug 2, 2013
Hi all, I'm new to this awesome forum, and I'd like to start with a quick question.

If you had to make $x,xxx in a week and you could only do this by marketing/arbitraging a product or service on Facebook (using boosted posts or fb ads), what would you do?

MJ actually wrote about something similar in Unscripted , so I'm familiar with a great strategy.

Ready?

You'll need a $2,000 a week budget, but what you do is sell $2 bills for $1 a piece.

People will gobble this up and start buying like crazy. You'll make $1,000 (or the $x,xxx you're looking for) in no time!

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Oh this one is easy, we've been doing this for years in racing. The way to make $1 million on Facebook in a week is to start with $20 million. See, nothing to it.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Welcome to the forum. A question like this won't really get a response since it's focus is on chasing short term hacks rather than long term sustainability/freedom. If you showed up on a fitness forum and asked how to lose 10kg in one week would you expect a legitimate reply?

There are people on here doing several thousand a day in ecommerce but they didn't start off thinking how to make that on week one. Switch up your mindset and stop chasing the next quick buck.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia

Scuur

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jan 9, 2017
stonington
If I were you. I would go start knocking on doors offering manual labor to an eldery neighborhood for $50 an hour. They eat that up. As long as you're young. Just tell them you are in town visiting your grandma and you need to make some side cash.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.