- Joined
- Jun 6, 2018
- Messages
- 25
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 120%
Just pointing out and wondering if everyone else feels this way.
As the ball gets rolling I've lost any interest in hobbies, TV, news, games, parties, *social media*
Literally forgot to even check on here because I was fully vested this weekend on purposeful self development and product development.
Seeing the ladder and wanting the ladder out of the rat race is a huge gear shift in priorities that trumps literally everything that isn't the goal of climbing that ladder. F*ck the cheese. I want to cliiimb.
Anyway. It's pretty epic. The pursuit of liberty.
As the ball gets rolling I've lost any interest in hobbies, TV, news, games, parties, *social media*
Literally forgot to even check on here because I was fully vested this weekend on purposeful self development and product development.
Seeing the ladder and wanting the ladder out of the rat race is a huge gear shift in priorities that trumps literally everything that isn't the goal of climbing that ladder. F*ck the cheese. I want to cliiimb.
Anyway. It's pretty epic. The pursuit of liberty.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
