- Joined
- May 16, 2014
- Messages
- 372
Rep Bank
$780
$780
User Power: 58%
So, I'm got few great ideas for ebooks I could write myself (also outsourcing other books) on the self-development / habit niche. Do you think it would be wise to publish these books on amazon and establish myself as an expert for the habit niche, and that way I would get in front of a ton of customers via amazon. Just like this guy S.J Scott on amazon has like 10 books on the niche and hes making a killing on amazon. 15-60k / month.
Or, should I sell these ebooks on my blog and create a sales page, do a ton of marketing and maybe get affiliates to promote it?
My blog is new and I don't have a email list yet and neither I have any visitors on my site, I'm just wondering how could I get any sales if I decide to sell the books on my blog?
Regards,
V
Or, should I sell these ebooks on my blog and create a sales page, do a ton of marketing and maybe get affiliates to promote it?
My blog is new and I don't have a email list yet and neither I have any visitors on my site, I'm just wondering how could I get any sales if I decide to sell the books on my blog?
Regards,
V
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
