Tarheelfan2009
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2012
- Messages
- 79
Rep Bank
$290
$290
User Power: 52%
I am in the process of getting my first iPhone app developed. I have the wire-framing and workflow of the app ready to be programmed and I am going to be posting the job to an outsourcing website.
Currently, I do not own a Mac and was wondering if I will have to use a Mac to access the developer portal? I plan on testing the app by requesting the developer send me an ad-hoc version of the app to my iPhone. I realize if I wanted to program the app myself I would need to have a Mac to use the xCode environment, but I am simply just wanting to be able to publish the app and make changes to the title, keywords, screenshots, etc. once the app has been published.
I am under the impression that the developer portal that you publish the app in is accessible online? or is the portal something you must download to a Mac, like xCode?
Thanks for any help!
Currently, I do not own a Mac and was wondering if I will have to use a Mac to access the developer portal? I plan on testing the app by requesting the developer send me an ad-hoc version of the app to my iPhone. I realize if I wanted to program the app myself I would need to have a Mac to use the xCode environment, but I am simply just wanting to be able to publish the app and make changes to the title, keywords, screenshots, etc. once the app has been published.
I am under the impression that the developer portal that you publish the app in is accessible online? or is the portal something you must download to a Mac, like xCode?
Thanks for any help!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
