The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Publishing iPhone App without a Mac

Tarheelfan2009

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 15, 2012
I am in the process of getting my first iPhone app developed. I have the wire-framing and workflow of the app ready to be programmed and I am going to be posting the job to an outsourcing website.

Currently, I do not own a Mac and was wondering if I will have to use a Mac to access the developer portal? I plan on testing the app by requesting the developer send me an ad-hoc version of the app to my iPhone. I realize if I wanted to program the app myself I would need to have a Mac to use the xCode environment, but I am simply just wanting to be able to publish the app and make changes to the title, keywords, screenshots, etc. once the app has been published.

I am under the impression that the developer portal that you publish the app in is accessible online? or is the portal something you must download to a Mac, like xCode?

Thanks for any help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.