wesrosstx
PARKED
Hey Guys,
So I've been meaning to redo a website I built but could never get my idea to look well. I finally have an idea of how I want the site to look and would appreciate some feedback. Currently, the site looks like this:
Commercial truck financing & Equipment finance | Prudential Leasing
I was really unhappy with the way the center layout. Here is the new version:
Commercial truck financing & Equipment finance | Prudential Leasing
Note: This is just a rough draft. I still have a lot of finishing touches and still have to purchase the rights to two of the pictures listed. Please also note that some of the content seems repetitive as I did this in an attempt to target specific keywords for SEO purposes.
So how does the new version compare to the old? All criticism welcome including the content.
Thanks in advance,
Wes
So I've been meaning to redo a website I built but could never get my idea to look well. I finally have an idea of how I want the site to look and would appreciate some feedback. Currently, the site looks like this:
Commercial truck financing & Equipment finance | Prudential Leasing
I was really unhappy with the way the center layout. Here is the new version:
Commercial truck financing & Equipment finance | Prudential Leasing
Note: This is just a rough draft. I still have a lot of finishing touches and still have to purchase the rights to two of the pictures listed. Please also note that some of the content seems repetitive as I did this in an attempt to target specific keywords for SEO purposes.
So how does the new version compare to the old? All criticism welcome including the content.
Thanks in advance,
Wes
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
