Hey Fastlaners!
I'll keep this short and to the point. I'm importing some goods from china and was wondering if anyone one this platform had experience importing to the UK?
Really, I'm looking to get a good idea of all costs involved before I purchase initial order of 300 units.
If anyone is willing, It would be so helpful to hop on a call and run through the costs involved. I have a rough breakdown but I am new to the game so reaching out purely for help and advice.
Can repay the favour with:
- A coffee on me
- Possibly a heavily discounted website (I also code)
- Small amount of cash
- Nothing because you're a cool person and enjoy helping others.
I feel like I could eventually get to the conclusions on all costs myself, just wanted to check here first to speed things up. trying to be efficient with my time.
Always the possibility for partnerships on the project too. you never know.
Cheers guys! Ash.
Apologies if the answers are clearly in the forum already.
I'll keep this short and to the point. I'm importing some goods from china and was wondering if anyone one this platform had experience importing to the UK?
Really, I'm looking to get a good idea of all costs involved before I purchase initial order of 300 units.
If anyone is willing, It would be so helpful to hop on a call and run through the costs involved. I have a rough breakdown but I am new to the game so reaching out purely for help and advice.
Can repay the favour with:
- A coffee on me
- Possibly a heavily discounted website (I also code)
- Small amount of cash
- Nothing because you're a cool person and enjoy helping others.
I feel like I could eventually get to the conclusions on all costs myself, just wanted to check here first to speed things up. trying to be efficient with my time.
Always the possibility for partnerships on the project too. you never know.
Cheers guys! Ash.
Apologies if the answers are clearly in the forum already.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
