The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Promote an iOS application: Screenshots / Scenario

Marketing, social media, advertising

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hello, I am primarily addressing people with a business in iOS and/or Android applications. I wonder, what is better between presenting your application with screenshots of the application, OR presenting it with "scenario" type captures for example with Netflix:
https://play. google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netflix.mediaclient
Here we have the capture + a background + a text.

Conversely, raw screenshots, without anything: Samsung Calculator - Apps on Google Play

Your opinion ? Don't hesitate if you have other tips for promoting apps.
Thank you in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joejordan95

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 12, 2021
U.K
hey can you pick one and see how that goes, then try another then see how that goes then look at what does best and stick with that?

Ed Schimmel

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 19, 2021
Brisbane, Australia
I have another tip. For my app/website, which can be found in the Marketplace section, I also wrote a booklet, explaining the idea behind it. There I also used screenshots for the user reference part. You can fill your book with all the information you want.

I added the booklet to the Amazon Kindle marketplace to give it more exposure. I sell it for one dollar because it cannot be offered for free. The main benefit is that you have access to a large marketplace.

I am not saying that it will be successful, but it might be something to consider.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France

Joejordan95

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 12, 2021
U.K
I'm not sure I understood the question fully lol but I thought I I should clarify more.

From what I was reading it seemed like you may be using mental energy to decide on which way is better, scenarios or screenshots.

I think you won't know till you try. Best way to find out will be to just see what works and ask for feedback from people you present to and maybe adjust.

Act, asses and adjust

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.