The mindsets and beliefs I learned in the short time since I finally got my lazy a$$ up and started working on my journey to the Fastlane, helped me realize one big thing: those mindsets and beliefs can be used for more than just my journey to the Fastlane, while still supporting it.
Yep I am talking about losing weight, and getting fit.
Back in 2011 my weight was at about 194lbs (88kg for the European guys), over the next 2 years I gained about 55lbs (25kg). You can actually say I went from looking decent to shitty in 2 years.
I could tell you an endless list of reasons I gained the weight, and another list of reasons why I never lost it. But not one of those "reasons" would be anything else than BS excuses.
One of the reasons I'm doing this thread, is that it helps me to stay accountable and committed. I am not happy with my weight at the moment, so I want to change it. And it will support my journey to the Fastlane. Achieving this goal has the power to show me, that something that always seemed so far from possible can be done. Plus it has the power to make me feel better and happy, which of course also supports my journey.
Alright, I hope you can get some motivation of this thread, I will update it on a regular basis with my weight and what I do to lose it.
I started 2 weeks ago, with a starting weight of 255,74lbs (116kg), lost 3,30lbs (1,5kg) the first week and 2,20lbs (1kg) last week and am now at 250,00lbs (last friday).
Yep I am talking about losing weight, and getting fit.
Back in 2011 my weight was at about 194lbs (88kg for the European guys), over the next 2 years I gained about 55lbs (25kg). You can actually say I went from looking decent to shitty in 2 years.
I could tell you an endless list of reasons I gained the weight, and another list of reasons why I never lost it. But not one of those "reasons" would be anything else than BS excuses.
One of the reasons I'm doing this thread, is that it helps me to stay accountable and committed. I am not happy with my weight at the moment, so I want to change it. And it will support my journey to the Fastlane. Achieving this goal has the power to show me, that something that always seemed so far from possible can be done. Plus it has the power to make me feel better and happy, which of course also supports my journey.
Alright, I hope you can get some motivation of this thread, I will update it on a regular basis with my weight and what I do to lose it.
I started 2 weeks ago, with a starting weight of 255,74lbs (116kg), lost 3,30lbs (1,5kg) the first week and 2,20lbs (1kg) last week and am now at 250,00lbs (last friday).
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
