The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Progress Thread] Internet SAAS company

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

pande

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Nov 5, 2013
I'm now at 83 email subscribers. I had paused the facebook advertisements for a while. The ad is not performing as well as at first. I paused the ad to pay for some web designing. I also found a pretty neat podcast/forum for tech startups. I was listening to startups for the rest of us, but I've pretty much listened to every podcast.

Now I'm listening to Fizzle.co, which is one of the better startup podcasts I've listened to. But they have some decent video tutorials / community w/ their paid membership. I'm doing the 1 month trial for $1 to see how useful it is.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Carny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 20, 2013
Hang in there!

Even if this one app isn't enough to retire on, you'll have a customer base that can sell more to and you've learned the process.

Cybria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Accra, Ghana
I've read your whole thread, and your progress is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing your journey. I'm in the process of researching for my own SaaS idea.

I have a few questions: Since you're back to the SaaS model, are you renting or buying a server? What type of server will you use?
When hiring your developer, did you already have some software background, or did you just explain the function of your app and let him figure out how to make it work?
Will your product have a desktop client, or just work with the mobile app?
You said you would have 30,000 pages online. Why so many?

Thanks again. :) I wrote down the podcasts you mentioned and will check them out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.