What's new

Progress Thread: How Iván Did It

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

1000IP

PARKED
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
Hello, everyone. I introduced myself already: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/introductions-networking/43949-hi-spain.html

Let me tell you a bit about where I'm coming from and where I want to get:

My situation: 13 months ago my dad passed out. It was tough. I was in my second year of Physics and I soldiered through it and passed all my exams. That got me acostumed to hard work. I am in charge of the family (2 grandfathers and my mom) because I'm kinda smart, responsible and have good leader skills. I do this from another town as I'm studying at University. We own a local cafe that my mother runs most of the time (I work there in the summer and some free time that I get on the weekends). We get enough income for our spenses and saving. We've never been into debt. My parents really knew how to spend money (just didn't know how to invest it) and they tought me that, for what I'm really thankful. We have about 6 digits of money saved (my father run a few businesses and make some cash) plus some real state assets that at the time are only costing me money, but you know, it's tough times in Spain (even though I don't buy that victim mentality shit and believe that is only an excuse to not have to work your a$$ off everyday).

I could spend money on building a bigger business, but I want to build one from as least as possible to learn the skills and the processes.

My vision: I want to create a multibillion dollar company around Physics, innovation, technology. But that may be in 20 years and who knows, maybe I run out of gas as soon as I get my first millions. What I'm saying is that all this is a preparation for the big show.

My education and skills (my intangible assets): I have read a few books on getting rich and what have you (MJ's one, How to Get Rich by F. Dennis, currently reading Rework...) and saw some videos online from marketing/wealth creation seminars. So in that sense I get money more than most people. That being said, I admit that I'm financially illiterate when in comes to investing money (apart from doing it in a business) and I'll work around that this summer. I speak 2 major languages (Spanish and English) and one minor. Know some French and could learn it well fast, I'm good at languages. I have photography skills, know how to set up easy websites, write good content, have good social skills and a pretty fast learner. So, I'm very appreciative for what I have. I also have made a few mistakes already in business so I know what not to do.

Gotta go, right now, I'll update this with my short-medium-term goal and plan of action, next time.

Cheers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom