The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Progress Thread - From The Ground Up - The Phoenix Has Arisen

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hi everyone. Although I have popped in on occasion I have not posted for quite some time.

I am back and will be using this Progress Thread in the coming weeks after I tie up a few loose ends with my existing business.

So, for the few of you that remember me and have maybe wondered what happened here’s an update:

After I sold my last business I quickly got to the point where I needed to start bringing in some revenue again. During this time I flew to Ireland to see @Andy Black in Dublin where he kindly taught me some of his amazing Adwords strategies (thanks again mate). I used those new skills to find customers locally who had a need that I could fulfil.

Using that as a stepping stone I started up a business in the construction industry. I have been working on that for the last couple of years now, which was way longer than intended and pretty much solely responsible for my absence. It was really meant as a stopgap to pay the bills while I decided what new online business I wanted to build. Truth be told however I found working with my hands to create something physical was so much more rewarding than pushing pixels, which I had been doing in my other businesses for over 8 years. Anyway, the days flew by, as did the weeks and in no time at all something like 2 ½ years had elapsed.

During this period, I built the business to around $7500 - $8000 a net month profit. It could have been far higher, but I have resisted with every bone in my body the temptation to take on employee’s. I have been down that track before and as this was supposed to be a transitional business I didn’t want to complicate matters.

The ability to subcontract to other companies and let them worry about getting leads, getting paid, fixing problems, finding staff and conforming to all the regulations etc. has been great. I just turn up, do my bit then go home and switch off. It has been chicken soup for the soul and I have enjoyed every day.

That was until a couple of months ago when I woke up one morning in a Cotswold mansion that costs $1300 dollars a day to rent and thought “I don’t want to go to work today”. I was staying as the guest of a client for whom I was builting a handmade kitchen and cabinetry on site. All should have been candy and roses but the main contractor and the client had fallen out and I felt trapped in the middle.

I have long come to understand that as soon as I stop enjoying something it is time to get out. I had been planning for this day since I started in this field. This is why I have no employee’s, no major ongoing monthly business expenditure and a company name that is so non-descriptive that people often ask why my company is called what it is. I tell them it’s because the business name could represent anything from an Accountancy to a Zoo and everything in between. It allows me to transition the business to whatever I desire without the hassle, cost, time and effort required to set up another company entity and mothball or officially wind down an existing one.

The thing is, although I knew this day would come, it took far longer than expected. I needed first to feel that restlessness. That want for a new challenge. For, without that want I know I would be doomed to failure. In that time, while I waited like a phoenix in the ashes I have build up a modest war chest to allow me to take 6 months or so off so I can build that new business. One where I will not be trading time for money. In fact, that is part of the prerequisite of this new enterprise.

1. To build a rewarding income stream that is derived solely from helping others.
  2. To not trade time for money
  3. To be able to run the business from a nomadic standpoint so as not to be tied to a geographic location.

I have roughly 4 weeks of loose ends to tie up and jobs to complete then the real work begins.

I’d love you to stay tuned and share your valuable insights. Let the phoenix arise (and hopefully not be consumed in flames).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
You have a good start.

Wishing you good luck in your new journey.

Thanks Kid. It's taken a little longer than I wanted but I'm pretty much freed up so the hard work can now get underway. I've got the usual mixed feelings of fear (of failure, of running out of funds, of not accomplishing what I set out to do etc.) and excitement of starting out on another great new venture.

My one and only focus for now is to validate my idea (which is for an online course). There is no point putting in the work and effort if there is little to no interest in it. The course is quite niche but the subject covers a problem that affects around 20% of the adult population. It's the extreme suffers that I am focusing on and although I know I can help I am not sure if they will be willing to part with their hard earned cash. A familiar story.

So the rest of this week will be taken up with creating a validation system and more research. Also I have to set up a routine system and habit structure as I have not been desk bound for several years and it will be all to easy to lose valuable time on unproductive work and distractions. Which reminded me of this MEME:

Never-mistake-activity-for-achievement.jpg

It's very easy to become a busy, unproductive fool. That pic also reminds me I want to fit into my daily habits a workout and sauna.

Lot's to do.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Ok I've created a website. Built a landing page and set up a signup form which pushes responses to a MailCheat(Chimp) account to capture any interest.

I've built a simple thank you page to act as a conversion indicator for Google Analytics. Set up Analytics and linked it to Google Adwords (which I have opened with a £75 voucher (spend £25 to activate) so I have £100 of ads to play with.

I have 50 keywords I am bidding on and 3 ads, and have set the spend at £20 per day targeting UK, US, Canada and Ireland.

The campaign has been running for 2 days. I have had 4 conversions. Cost per conversion is one at £3.50 and the other 3 at just under £8.00 each

Note though that these conversions are for a signup to a beta course that I am giving away free in return for feedback. So I am not asking for a financial investment from the customer but on the downside they will have to wait an undisclosed amount of time before they can take part in the beta. I would expect the customer to prefer to sign up for, and take, a course immediately.

Thinking now this is probably a mistake as I am capturing information that might not be that useful as it tells me there is interest in the course but not if there is enough momentum to actually get people to part with their money.

I may pause the campaign, do a long form landing page to sell the product then capture any interest by recording how many people are willing to hit a buy button. I can't sell the course because it doesn't yet exist (no point in building the course unless paying interest is there, and at a revenue point that will turn a profit after advertising costs).

It's been odd making the transition to being back behind a desk. For the past couple of years I have been commuting to various destinations from 40 mins to 1 hour 40 mins away and the only time I have been in front of a computer was for the little bit of admin work my business needed and for some leisure time on the weekends. I've found it has taken a week or more to get back into the swing of things. Lot's of research doesn't help as it feels more like what I would do in my spare time (I spend most of my PC time just getting snippets of information from the web purely for the pleasure of learning). I have a few games on the PC but I doubt I've clocked up 2 hours in 4 months which is not a bad things I think you'd agree.

I'm just over a week into starting a gym habit. Haven't been to the gym in years (I got all the exercise I needed on the job). I'm starting out just doing cardio for about 40 mins. Have been everyday except Sunday. Not loving it yet but the carrot is the Sauna and Jacuzzi afterwards. This combined with now eating 2 meals a day following an intermittent fast routine (only eat 8 hours out of 24) has seen me lose 3lbs so far. So personal goals are moving along nicely.

It is nice to be able to work from home. The negative side is I am burning cash and in the longer term I am not sure how long it will take to get this business up to a point where it will pay the bills. My best friend makes a living trading (again from home) and does very well at it (he's squirrelled away almost $400k in the last 18 months after all his bills are paid and a month long vacation in the summer during which he didn't trade (plus he has a couple of months off in the winter).

Anyway he has been keen for me to get involved and I would be pretty stupid not to considering I have an expert guide at hand. The downside is it would slow down the development of the new business. The plus side is it would pay the bills and, as the markets he trades in doesn't start till lunchtime, I would still have 5:30am to 12pm available (though in the short term this would be taken up learning the ropes).

Decisions decisions.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Damn, I’ve only just spotted this thread, even though you tagged me.

How long ago did we do that short AdWords workshop in Dublin? That was fun and I’m glad it helped you.

For your current venture, maybe check out the “300 surveys” call in my signature?

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Damn, I’ve only just spotted this thread, even though you tagged me.

Hiya Andy, no worries mate. I did skype you a while back to catch up (sorry for the long absence). Anyway I didn't hear back so guessed you were super busy.

How long ago did we do that short AdWords workshop in Dublin? That was fun and I’m glad it helped you.

Dublin was July 2015. Yeah great fun. Lots of info and lots of laughs. I still owe you a pint. And I still have my Google visitors badge somewhere (forgot to hand it in) my bad. lol

For your current venture, maybe check out the “300 surveys” call in my signature?

Thanks, will check it out. Cheers :thumbsup:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I did skype you a while back to catch up (sorry for the long absence). Anyway I didn't hear back so guessed you were super busy.
I think Skype is a bit flaky too. Sometimes I get alerts, sometimes I don't. It also depends on whether I check Skype on my mobile or my desktop.

Dublin was July 2015. Yeah great fun. Lots of info and lots of laughs. I still owe you a pint. And I still have my Google visitors badge somewhere (forgot to hand it in) my bad. lol
Oh yeah. I forgot I got us all into Google's offices! 2015... wow, time flies.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I think Skype is a bit flaky too. Sometimes I get alerts, sometimes I don't. It also depends on whether I check Skype on my mobile or my desktop.

Yes, I hadn't used it in ages. It was well out of date. On there more now though as my friend is using it again (we just conversed via txt before).

Oh yeah. I forgot I got us all into Google's offices! 2015... wow, time flies.

Yes, it was cool seeing where a fraction of the the ad revenue goes.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Sorry, I've neglected keeping this thread up to date. I'm getting closer to a launch date. Hoping to have all the pieces together by the end of the month. It's been a bit of a mammoth task as there are so many components to it and I've spent a lot of time moving one foot forward only to step back and redo things. Typical of a creative process coupled to my mindset.

I have said in another thread that I am aiming to launch at my 70% otherwise I think, with a perfectionist mindset, it will never be ready as I would change and tweak forever (and probably still not be 100% satisfied). The premise being my idea of 70% will be most peoples 100% in as far as they will be happy with the course and the results they gain from it.

I have a great copy-writer who I much admire as a person doing the long form sales pitch. She works in the course selling environment full-time so is a great fit for my product and thinks it has great potential.

I am going to concentrate most of my marketing efforts on Facebook.

Looking at Click Funnels for market optimisation and spilt testing.

Am creating a web site that I will write regular articles for and use that for gaining organic traffic but that's further down the road.

I decided to shelve the trading opportunity as, although the money would be of benefit, the distraction certainly wouldn't. It's nice to have the mental clarity of having the One Thing to focus on.

I cannot recommend the removal of all other distractions highly enough. It is so easy to succumb to shiny object syndrome, especially as an entrepreneur as we develop a 6th sense that sees opportunities everywhere all the time.

If you can wholeheartedly commit to that One Thing I think you have a far, far greater chance of success. I have said it over and over again on here FOCUS is your friend. Having that FOCUS (Follow One Course Until Successful) means that you have to follow it through till conclusion.

If it doesn't turn out successfully, for whatever reason, so be it. Learn from it, and move on. NEVER see it as failure, only feedback. Don't worry about other peoples opinions, if they think less of you that's their flaw not yours. BUT you have to follow through till its conclusion. No stopping short and saying it didn't work. That would be your flaw.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Well it's been a rather sluggish start. I've had my mother rushed to hospital with major heart and lung failings beginning of February (several minor heart attacks, not being able to breathe). We were called in within the hour as they didn't think she would make it. On top of it all they also discovered that she was positive for flu.

Suffice to say there has been a lot of running back and forth hospital etc.. You only get one mother so she has taken priority. It also effected my focus and drive, plus dwindling savings means I'm taking on a few contracts to bring some extra money in.

The only good news is the few Facebook stats I have been able to find that are relevant and anywhere near recent show promise. If I can match their minimum values I should be able to run profitable campaigns. Obviously you can play with spreadsheets till the cows come home, there is no substitute for real live data. However it does give me some confidence.

Not much else to report at the moment. Writing, creating, researching and spending my pomodoro breaks either here on the forum or watching something marketing related on YouTube.

Next update soon hopefully.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Well it's been a rather sluggish start. I've had my mother rushed to hospital with major heart and lung failings beginning of February (several minor heart attacks, not being able to breathe). We were called in within the hour as they didn't think she would make it. On top of it all they also discovered that she was positive for flu.

Suffice to say there has been a lot of running back and forth hospital etc.. You only get one mother so she has taken priority. It also effected my focus and drive, plus dwindling savings means I'm taking on a few contracts to bring some extra money in.

The only good news is the few Facebook stats I have been able to find that are relevant and anywhere near recent show promise. If I can match their minimum values I should be able to run profitable campaigns. Obviously you can play with spreadsheets till the cows come home, there is no substitute for real live data. However it does give me some confidence.

Not much else to report at the moment. Writing, creating, researching and spending my pomodoro breaks either here on the forum or watching something marketing related on YouTube.

Next update soon hopefully.
Oh man. Sorry to hear that. It takes it’s toll, I know this myself as I’ve been rushing back and forth to England seeing my mum who had a fall and was in hospital. I’m feeling the overwhelm, and am going to have to take time out to catch up with myself.

Look after yourself too. You’re no good to anyone if you keel over.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Whoa, I'm also sorry to hear @Andy Black and @RazorCut.

Thoughts going out to you and yours with best wishes for health, patience, and recovery for both of your moms.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Oh man. Sorry to hear that. It takes it’s toll, I know this myself as I’ve been rushing back and forth to England seeing my mum who had a fall and was in hospital. I’m feeling the overwhelm, and am going to have to take time out to catch up with myself.

Sorry for you both too mate. Yeap, you have to take time out to look after both of you.

Whoa, I'm also sorry to hear @Andy Black and @RazorCut.

Thoughts going out to you and yours with best wishes for health, patience, and recovery for both of your moms.

Sorry to hear, @RazorCut & @Andy Black. Times like these remind us what's truly important in life.

Thanks guys, that means a lot.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Thinking of you and @Andy Black this morning with hopes that time has shown your moms to be feeling better and you guys are still taking care good care of yourselves!

As to a question on launch, have you found that your 70% goal is quite a revolving baseline based on the new research you have been doing?

With sharing the perfectionism, I can see thinking "well surely it couldn't even be at 70% without ... ." Hindsight may be the keeper of truth as to what the MVP actually needed but diligence badgers us to outsmart it.:)

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
JUST an update. For several weeks now I have been away from the boards and doing very little to move my business plan forward.

I logged on this morning to reply to a few private messages and see there are over 250 notifications (it was nice to post something to the forums in way of distraction).

My mother has taken up a lot of my time, both physically and mentally with 2 more hospital admissions and after coming out again last week she passed away at home on Thursday.

My time is currently being taken up with sorting out her affairs so forgive me for my continued absence and slow reply's to messages.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Of little consolation but sorry to read about your mother's passing.

Dan

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
JUST an update. For several weeks now I have been away from the boards and doing very little to move my business plan forward.

I logged on this morning to reply to a few private messages and see there are over 250 notifications (it was nice to post something to the forums in way of distraction).

My mother has taken up a lot of my time, both physically and mentally with 2 more hospital admissions and after coming out again last week she passed away at home on Thursday.

My time is currently being taken up with sorting out her affairs so forgive me for my continued absence and slow reply's to messages.
Very sorry to hear of your Mothers passing Razorcut. No-one expects you to reply timely during this, so please don't worry about the forum it will take care of itself. It's best use presently is as a distraction from
your tasks at hand. Best wishes.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
So sorry Steve. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

I'm sorry to hear of this @RazorCut.

Take your time and do what you need to do for you.

Sending lots of love and support from down under in Australia.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia

My condolences.

Please take your time. There's no hurry.

Thanks for being around for your mum when she needed you the most.

Much respect to you for that.

No-one expects you to reply timely during this, so please don't worry about the forum it will take care of itself. It's best use presently is as a distraction from
your tasks at hand. Best wishes.
Yeah, true that!

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
I am also so sorry to hear. Condolences, thoughts, and prayers are going out to you.

Not that you need more to read right now, but the following quote from @AllenCrawley is one of the most powerful versions of a message I have ever come across. Loss may be inevitable, but the strength and wisdom you both have shared through it truly does touch others. Thank you for being beacons of integrity and will.

You do not move on. You adjust. You persevere.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Thanks everyone. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Today is the internment. It's something I have not been looking forward to but I see it as the final chapter after a long few months. I completed all the requirements for probate last week and if anyone has been in the unfortunate position of being the executor of a will they will know of all the chasing around and hoops to be jumped through to sort out a loved ones estate.

We have some work to do on the family home before it goes up for sale. I have also committed to doing 2 days paid work a week to cover living expenses while I resurrect my current business project and get it back on track. It will launch next month even if the sky falls in. It can't be finished soon enough as I have a real need to get away for a month or so.

I now need to rebuild my daily routines and recreate a strong productive habit pattern as both have gone out of the window in recent months.

Looking forward to building a level of sustainable focused concentration again.

Right, back to my task list...

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
So sorry for your loss mate. Hope everything goes as well as it can do today.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Today is the internment. It's something I have not been looking forward to but I see it as the final chapter after a long few months. I completed all the requirements for probate last week and if anyone has been in the unfortunate position of being the executor of a will they will know of all the chasing around and hoops to be jumped through to sort out a loved ones estate.

We have some work to do on the family home before it goes up for sale. I have also committed to doing 2 days paid work a week to cover living expenses while I resurrect my current business project and get it back on track. It will launch next month even if the sky falls in. It can't be finished soon enough as I have a real need to get away for a month or so.

I now need to rebuild my daily routines and recreate a strong productive habit pattern as both have gone out of the window in recent months.

Looking forward to building a level of sustainable focused concentration again.

Right, back to my task list...

Take it easy on yourself, be kind to yourself and push on the best you can my friend.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Time for a long overdue update.

This year has been a tough one. Losing two very close family members, health issues which resulted in an operation last month, and marital differences that will most likely end in a divorce have really put a dampener on progress (hence the prolonged absence).

Still, have now regrouped. Time to refocus and move forward. Getting in several hours of solid productivity a day again so watch this space...

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Coincidentally, I was just thinking about you yesterday & wondering how things were going. Sounds like it's been a rocky year--sorry to hear that. Do what you need to to take care of yourself. The death of anyone close can help refocus us on what our priorities are. Our time is short, and while there are bills to be paid, work isn't typically the most important thing.

Dianne Cohen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 7, 2018
It is nice to be able to work from home. The negative side is I am burning cash and in the longer term I am not sure how long it will take to get this business up to a point where it will pay the bills. My best friend makes a living trading (again from home) and does very well at it (he's squirrelled away almost $400k in the last 18 months after all his bills are paid and a month long vacation in the summer during which he didn't trade (plus he has a couple of months off in the winter).

Anyway he has been keen for me to get involved and I would be pretty stupid not to considering I have an expert guide at hand. The downside is it would slow down the development of the new business. The plus side is it would pay the bills and, as the markets he trades in doesn't start till lunchtime, I would still have 5:30am to 12pm available (though in the short term this would be taken up learning the ropes).

Decisions decisions.
[/QUOTE]

Trading is a blast! Don't you need some capital to get started with it though? I know you are living on the money you saved?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.