This is a continuation of a progress thread started on the inside. If you're an Insider and are curious, you can read that thread here.
I launched a second brand on Amazon selling two products in one niche. I sent in 5 units of each product and ran ad campaigns on a set of targeted search terms. This was in Q4, 2018. The metrics were pretty good. The impressions and CPC were decent. The units sold out in a week. There's demand--and relatively little competition.
One of those products has even less competition than the other. So I've decided to scale a bit more. I plan to send in a hundred or so units of the product later this month. I'll report back afterwards about results.
I launched a second brand on Amazon selling two products in one niche. I sent in 5 units of each product and ran ad campaigns on a set of targeted search terms. This was in Q4, 2018. The metrics were pretty good. The impressions and CPC were decent. The units sold out in a week. There's demand--and relatively little competition.
One of those products has even less competition than the other. So I've decided to scale a bit more. I plan to send in a hundred or so units of the product later this month. I'll report back afterwards about results.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?



