The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

profitable ideas that dont feed into the slow lane mindset?

Idea threads

confuser

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 26, 2023
I dont like money making ideas that involve making money off of people with slow lane thinking because it feeds more people into the slow lane thinking mindset, if that makes sense haha. One such example would be like renting out a space on a property you own, this keeps the other people in the slow lane mindset because the money just goes to me in this case instead of them being able to sell off that money that would go into a mortgage...now to the main question, profitable ideas that dont feed into the slow lane mindset?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Patryk.

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Apr 21, 2022
Poland
This is called "value exchange" not "making money of people". If I am renting space from someone for a camp with my friends I don't think it will keep me in the "slowlane mindset" - I am thinking just about a place where I can chill.

So next time when I will go to buy some food there will be info that "You should change your mindset! Become Fastlaner! Don't buy this food. It will keep you poor!". Man... i don't think anyone would buy that. Change channel like MJ did if you want to educate people.

If people hand you money without pushing them to do it isn't bad. It means you have something people want and in exchange with money you can upgrade it so the people will love it even more and you will be left too with some money to live.

So please, change your way of thinking and help my friends who are looking for a camping space.

confuser

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 26, 2023
This is called "value exchange" not "making money of people". If I am renting space from someone for a camp with my friends I don't think it will keep me in the "slowlane mindset" - I am thinking just about a place where I can chill.

So next time when I will go to buy some food there will be info that "You should change your mindset! Become Fastlaner! Don't buy this food. It will keep you poor!". Man... i don't think anyone would buy that. Change channel like MJ did if you want to educate people.

If people hand you money without pushing them to do it isn't bad. It means you have something people want and in exchange with money you can upgrade it so the people will love it even more and you will be left too with some money to live.

So please, change your way of thinking and help my friends who are looking for a camping space.
I think there might be better examples, i see what you are saying though. I think regardless of the reasoning there still exists money that is not making money. Sure it may be money spent on a "consumable" of sorts and provides value in a different way but this doesnt add to the goal of gaining money to get out of the money game aside just staying in it to have another chance to do it later...like a neutral thing i guess.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.