Hey, gang!
I'm so happy to find a forum full of like-minded people who treat creation as the money-making opportunity it is and make no apologies. 😀
My goal for years was to be a full time author, but I couldn't make it happen until I learned that self-publishing was no longer a euphemism for getting boned by a vanity press. E-books made it possible for me to quit my job after 8 months of publishing, and now a year later, I have my first quarter million in the bank.
I started out thinking I'd write erotica as a supplement to my *real* writing, but learned that yes, SEX SELLS, and what's more, I was damn good at writing it and having the time of my life. As the market changed with the release of 50 Shades of Grey, I transitioned my brand into erotic romance serials and have been consistently making five figures a month since last summer.
Writing sexy books is a great way to build wealth, and what's more, it's fun as Hell. Sure, I have haters from authors in "more respectable" genres or who were traditionally published, but who needs the respect of folks who would rather get approval from Random House and get paid 14.9% net on an e-book when I can make 70% and blast past them on the road to wealth.
They're building a shack on the sand while I build Smut Towers right behind them.
I love helping other authors get started and sharing information on the market, trends in publishing, and paying it forward. Without people sharing information with me about self-publishing, I wouldn't be where I am, so I strive to be as transparent and informative as possible.
It's a lot of hard work, but I know I'm building a name. Without limits, nothing can stop me from achieving great things in this industry. :coolgleamA: Nice to meet you all!
I'm excited to be part of this amazing, driven community!
I'm so happy to find a forum full of like-minded people who treat creation as the money-making opportunity it is and make no apologies. 😀
My goal for years was to be a full time author, but I couldn't make it happen until I learned that self-publishing was no longer a euphemism for getting boned by a vanity press. E-books made it possible for me to quit my job after 8 months of publishing, and now a year later, I have my first quarter million in the bank.
I started out thinking I'd write erotica as a supplement to my *real* writing, but learned that yes, SEX SELLS, and what's more, I was damn good at writing it and having the time of my life. As the market changed with the release of 50 Shades of Grey, I transitioned my brand into erotic romance serials and have been consistently making five figures a month since last summer.
Writing sexy books is a great way to build wealth, and what's more, it's fun as Hell. Sure, I have haters from authors in "more respectable" genres or who were traditionally published, but who needs the respect of folks who would rather get approval from Random House and get paid 14.9% net on an e-book when I can make 70% and blast past them on the road to wealth.
They're building a shack on the sand while I build Smut Towers right behind them.
I love helping other authors get started and sharing information on the market, trends in publishing, and paying it forward. Without people sharing information with me about self-publishing, I wouldn't be where I am, so I strive to be as transparent and informative as possible.
It's a lot of hard work, but I know I'm building a name. Without limits, nothing can stop me from achieving great things in this industry. :coolgleamA: Nice to meet you all!
I'm excited to be part of this amazing, driven community!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
