The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Generation Z Apocalypse: is it coming? The Fear is Here.

Marketing, social media, advertising

artz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Oct 24, 2022
In every generation, the majority of people always followed the flow, and that didn't make a difference in past generations and won't make a difference in this generation either. Maybe they're getting dumber? Perhaps, but that really doesn't matter because it's not these people who will change the world. There will always be a group of capable individuals amidst the many, and as long as this small group exists, evolution and improvement in most areas will always exist. I've been preparing to be one of those people since I was 11 years old; my access to social media and games is almost nonexistent. I usually only use social media to generate content for my agency.

As for the issue of these people becoming low-quality workers, well, that really doesn't matter. With AI evolving and AGI coming in a few years, I don't think it will be necessary to have so many human resources.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Anna13

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jun 1, 2023
I want to discuss the probability that our businesses and leadership may fall into the hands of college-aged students. What does this mean for innovation and future work? How will this shape and change our global economy? Is this something we should even concern ourselves with? Share your comments below. I do not know if this brings value, but it aligns with this forum. Choices-Money-Control-Leverage: we are in a digital age and hiring from handshake. To be transparent, I turn 55 in June, have been in this industry for almost two decades, and am facing fear—a fear of being replaced. Some people fear AI will take over. I fear Old people will find themselves in rest homes while GENZ becomes the new Billionaires. Great for them, But more people are being laid -off, and the future is intimidating. I am just looking for feedback to help me make a more informed decision on how I spend the next six months of my life. What goals will I go after? What steps will I take to achieve those goals? First, I must be open about my fear and see what others tell me. Even if they just tell me I am crazy and need to see a psychiatrist.
Hey Ronnie, just focus on what you have to offer: experience. I've also had much fear of AI, but I've come to the conclusion that humanity, creativity and social skills are assets that can't be replaced by AI and that they count. Jobs that require social skills and empathy like teachers, carework, managers etc. I don't think they can ever be replaced by robots. Plus I don't wanna hate or something, but from what I read and heard is that GenZ lacks social and communication skills. Leadership requires a ton of communication skills and knowledge of humans. And I also read about companies, who rather hire your generation than GenZ, because of that lack in social skills. I hope this helps you. :) Anna

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.