FBA experts,
What are your product testing strategies to get around having to pay FBA fees for a relatively heavy product, especially when you are just getting started?
I am reluctant to take this route because I'm afraid something will pop up at home or my day job and I won't be able to ship the product as quickly as needed.
Thoughts? Advice?
Thanks,
MG
What are your product testing strategies to get around having to pay FBA fees for a relatively heavy product, especially when you are just getting started?
- Let's say I have a relatively heavy 3lb product with an MOQ of 500 units.
- According to my estimates, it would cost me ~$2,000 in Amazon FBA storage fees each month
- Storing 100 at an Amazon FBA center for fulfillment
- Storing the remaining 400 in my garage until orders come in
- Driving the remaining quantity as needed to the FBA center myself
I am reluctant to take this route because I'm afraid something will pop up at home or my day job and I won't be able to ship the product as quickly as needed.
Thoughts? Advice?
Thanks,
MG
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
