The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

neel##

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 25, 2023
Hi everybody. Without wasting any of your time, I'll jump straight into the question. I wanted to learn a skill that I can make money from. So I thought I'll learn coding( web design to be specific) so can I make money online. Once some cash flows in, the aim is to build some business. A business that is in line with the CENTS principle.

So I signed up for a full stack web development course online and I'm on my way to complete the course contents of html, css, and js in a week(I already finished most of it).

My question now is, how do I go ahead from here? How can I actually make money . I'm pretty much unaware of it except a freelancing sites. TBH I jumped into web development coz I thought some process should begin first. (If freelancing is the only way, how do I compensate for not having experience while many on such sites are pretty experienced!)

While I'm interested in completing the total course, I'm not looking to wait till then and want to start making money and finish the course parallelly. I'm not really sure if this is the right perspective and looking for your inputs.

Also It would greatly help if you can help me get a perspective of the possible opportunities with web development. I learned a bit of seo a long time back and I can start learning that as well if needed.

If there is anything else that I need to add to my learning to be successful please suggest. I'm sure a lot of you must have already walked this route. Your inputs will really help me. :)

Thanks in advance to the wonderful community, pretty excited to be part of it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.