The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Private post office

Idea threads

Asap_Luca

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 31, 2022
Hello there! How are you all? So, i have had an idea that i really would like to bring here. In Italy people ALWAYS hate go to the post office, surely go to the post office isn't spectacular for anybody, but here there always are people that have to waste their day of work, or at least half of that, to go to pay some fine, take the retirement, and this type of stuff and they have to stay and wait a lot of time in line (sometimes even hours), especially now in summer under the sun. Just for add some pain remember that the post office is open from 8 a.m to 12/13 a.m and people who work 9 to 5 can't go unless they lose a couple of hours. Usually a post office have not full capability of employees, because in a post office manage to make 5 people do their job, often there are just 2 or 3 of them. This isn't my experience, i hear a lot of people everytime saying (especially grown men) things like "This place is a shit" or "I really hate wait here!". The fact is that "PosteItaliane" (which is the name of the company) is a monopoly and people have to turn to them by force, there is no option B. If you see the reviews they have, their customers are really mad because everything PosteItaliane is doing, be sure that they are going to ruin the products/service they are managing. I imagined a "private" post office, where we offer the exactly same thing they offer but with a great assistance, and MOST IMPORTANT we have to make things very fast. Example - If you received a fine, or you have something to pay, first, we can sent you an email with the content so you don't have to worry about that and you know EXACTLY what you have to pay, not that you will be knowing when you will go to post office so as to avoid nasty surprises, and what really i want is a service very fast where you don't have to wait more than 10 minutes to do your thing. Remember that PosteItaliane is open from 8. am until 12/13 am and it's closed in weekend. We could be open everyday from 9 to 6 or in hours that people feel comfortable to come here. Basically we do everything PosteItaliane do, but more faster and efficiently, so you can save your time, we are open everyday, 5/7 and for this you pay us 10$ or i dont know how much. You pay us to save your time. Let me know about this and sorry for the long topic! Thanks everybody

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.