The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Private Money

ryanpal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 26, 2007
nj
I should have posted this earlier.

Are there any members on the forum interested in various investment opportunities (short term - long term) backed by real estate?

These can ranges from same day dough for short sale flips (short term) to long term investments (holding paper)

Anyone interested?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ryanpal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 26, 2007
nj
HI Ansley,

I have a pdf write up that goes over this in detail. I would be more than happy to provide this to anyone. I have various opportunities that might be of interest to investors on the board.

I'm not sure I understand your question, are you asking if private money is the same as hard money?

Ryan

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Ryan, pls email me that pdf.

What amounts are you looking for? $1,000? $5,000? $10K $50K? More?

sharky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Mar 2, 2011
Philadelphia
Ryan, I owned a hard money lending biz for about 6 years, was fairly successful but shut it down close to 3 yrs ago since deals didn't make sense anymore with the decline in the housing market. However, i'd be interested in hearing more about what you're doing and would offer any assistance if you'd like, based on my experiences both good and bad.

Stu_Hefner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Ryan, I owned a hard money lending biz for about 6 years, was fairly successful but shut it down close to 3 yrs ago since deals didn't make sense anymore with the decline in the housing market. However, i'd be interested in hearing more about what you're doing and would offer any assistance if you'd like, based on my experiences both good and bad.

You should look at Australia. Our housing markets have boomed over the years.

ryanpal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 26, 2007
nj
my apologies everyone. for some reason i don't get notifications when updates are made to my posts. i get caught up in the daily business and figure that my posts fall to the bottom. i'll be sure to get copies of the pdf to all that requested in the morning. it's 1:21am and i should get some shut eye before another busy day ;]

ryanpal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 26, 2007
nj
Private money is an amount, when as a investor you invest your own amount with out financing or loaning the amount, you invest your own amount.........

i'm sorry but that went right over my head. would your or anyone like to decipher?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.