- Joined
- Nov 21, 2016
- Messages
- 67
Rep Bank
$465
$465
User Power: 121%
I've created a service to assist with diagnosing faults with automation in factories. As far as I can tell, I haven't been able to find anything remotely similar to this service. It does in a few seconds what would take an engineer a few hours, so there is a time saving, a cost saving (engineering call outs can be expensive, especially emergency ones), a potential for profit gain (more uptime = more profit) and potentially a huge penalty saving (slowing down a production line results in penalties roughly 5 figures per minute).
How would I go about figuring out how to price the service? The basic model is an annual subscription per machine, with discounts for a greater number of machines. I guess the tricky part is how would I figure out the base price per machine per year?
How would I go about figuring out how to price the service? The basic model is an annual subscription per machine, with discounts for a greater number of machines. I guess the tricky part is how would I figure out the base price per machine per year?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
