Mastercool
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2014
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$25
$25
User Power: 200%
Hello !
I'm a lurker who has read the book a few years ago and I'm interested in what members here think about in regards to a cost effective way to reach my target market.
Now, I'm not going to say specifically the product or service that I'm selling, but it's something that Vets and their practices need, as well as their customers.
The service I am selling has all the true elements of a fastlane business model, the only issues is it can be difficult to find customers in a cost effective matter.
Most of our existing customers are vet drs / customers who have pets who found us through an ad on Google.
We haven't tried cold calling yet but we are really considering it. Does anyone have any insight on this market or have any ideas ? Would really appreciate any input. Thanks.
I'm a lurker who has read the book a few years ago and I'm interested in what members here think about in regards to a cost effective way to reach my target market.
Now, I'm not going to say specifically the product or service that I'm selling, but it's something that Vets and their practices need, as well as their customers.
The service I am selling has all the true elements of a fastlane business model, the only issues is it can be difficult to find customers in a cost effective matter.
Most of our existing customers are vet drs / customers who have pets who found us through an ad on Google.
We haven't tried cold calling yet but we are really considering it. Does anyone have any insight on this market or have any ideas ? Would really appreciate any input. Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
