The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Power generation by using unusable heat

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I am an Indian physics graduate and I have been researching on my personal effort on a new kind of technology that can convert atmospheric heat into useful power/electricity and I have succeeded. It's actually a combination of a market available blower and a new kind of turbine that is the main part. The turbine has already been built and tested. A 1 meter diameter prototype can generate 3 kW output at 8 m/s wind. While a market available 1 meter diameter and just 50% efficient blower can generate 8 m/s airflow at the expense of just 500 W.
I am now looking for partnership to develop it further. Can anybody here help anyhow in this regards? I am requesting those who are interested to have some idea about the technology first and then decide. It's a new and disruptive technology so an investor certainly have full right to get necessary information about this technology.
I would be more interested if you are issuing a crypto token to fund this idea and I will buy it at fair launch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
How? Kindly tell me.
You can google online. How to launch a Binance chain token on pancake swap. How to design tokenomic, write white paper and design website and run a telegram group.

I am sure there are people in your university who know this. Just ask around.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
@RevI I'll be honest with you man, I think your setup will never work. I'll gladly admit I'm wrong if I find out more info that proves me wrong.

In My Opinion: If your product works, then you will figure out a way to make it happen without funding from other people, having to answer to other people is not fun, and it goes against everything that 99% of the people on the forum here are working towards, so this is not the place to look for funding.

I do have an idea that might work for your turbine, put an inverted funnel on the ground, but prop up the bottom side, so that air can go under the bottom, then, put your turbine on the top of the funnel, set it outside in the sun, and paint it black. As the air rises, it will get hotter, and rush faster and faster up through the funnel opening, which would propel your turbine. Just a thought, as I believe this would work better than your current theory. You can also light a fire under/outside the funnel to further heat up/speed the air, but that requires energy. using the sun to heat it would be the most efficient method.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
You can have sufficient information if you are ready to sign an NDA. So, no question of "they can't provide more info" type blockhead talks.

So far, not a single cent has been demanded yet. Just show me an example and I will stop.
NDA's are very common and those who are acquainted with the inventing and innovating, know well how much necessary it is for an inventor/innovator.

I'd recommend you ignore all the naysayers. There's no point in arguing this here. However, why are you asking for money? Can you not model this in software first? I'm sure the software to do this is quite expensive, but I'm also guessing there are 'ways' of acquiring this software that are less expensive.

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
I do have an idea that might work for your turbine, put an inverted funnel on the ground, but prop up the bottom side, so that air can go under the bottom, then, put your turbine on the top of the funnel, set it outside in the sun, and paint it black. As the air rises, it will get hotter, and rush faster and faster up through the funnel opening, which would propel your turbine. Just a thought, as I believe this would work better than your current theory. You can also light a fire under/outside the funnel to further heat up/speed the air, but that requires energy. using the sun to heat it would be the most efficient method.
It's already invented.
I'd recommend you ignore all the naysayers. There's no point in arguing this here. However, why are you asking for money? Can you not model this in software first? I'm sure the software to do this is quite expensive, but I'm also guessing there are 'ways' of acquiring this software that are less expensive.
In my post, I have clearly mentioned that a prototype has already been built and a 1 meter diameter model generates 3 kW at 8 m/s wind velocity. There are videos and drawings already available. I just don't want to make it public. Interested people can see it just by signing an NDA.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
It's already invented.

In my post, I have clearly mentioned that a prototype has already been built and a 1 meter diameter model generates 3 kW at 8 m/s wind velocity. There are videos and drawings already available. I just don't want to make it public. Interested people can see it just by signing an NDA.
You've also clearly argued with everyone for pages and pages. Investors don't sign NDA's, as a rule, by the way. NDA's are pretty worthless anyway, and investors don't want to be bothered keeping track of so many agreements that will never amount to anything for them. But, best of luck.

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
You've also clearly argued with everyone for pages and pages. Investors don't sign NDA's, as a rule, by the way. NDA's are pretty worthless anyway, and investors don't want to be bothered keeping track of so many agreements that will never amount to anything for them. But, best of luck.
Have you ever approached any investor with a new invention/innovation? Just go to any kind of inventors forum and you can see that there is no doubt among inventors regarding how important NDA is. A real investor/businessman can certainly understand that part and wouldn't deny signing an NDA.

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
On the suggestion of @Kevin88660, I am now thinking about launching crypto token against this technology. Can anybody help me anyhow in this regards? If they can give me some basic idea about how to do it, that will be enough.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.